D3

Miracle (Mira)
_,,,_________

"Okay Britz am getting this one" I said to my aunt Britney as we searched through the Bodycon isle.

I wanned to go to this party so bad my girls Nela and Tamra were gonna pick me up later. Those two were my ride or dies.

But my aunt Britney was more of my best friend than anyone, she was really cool and let me do anything I mean anything.

"So its them downtown niggas holding up the party" she asked as I shook my head, "na its some new niggas who just transferred and they really hot I've heard" I replied as she laughed.

"Just be cool, niggas that rush you are assholes just know that" she said as I chuckled.

"Hey, that's Will, his the new niggas lil bro" Kayla said as she blushed hard. "For a small niggas he was fine I was imagining the big ones.

" right shopping over let's head out to the food cort ight " Jerome said as everyone cheered.  See our family we loved eating that was the life lol.
_________,,_____

Few hours later I was getting ready and Tamra texted me telling me she was on her way. Nela too was tagging along since Tamra was both our rides I mean I had a car but please a lil ride won't hurt.

See Nela from the projects and she has never been to ma crib before for some reason so this was her first time. Tamra and I been friends since I moved to Philly Nela joined us 6months ago, see am a lil insecure but Nela coo so.

" you look bomb" Jay said as he gave me a high five. I was wearing a wine bodycon with flair short hands, my curves was amazing and it had a turtle neck.

"Honey look at you" my mom Cassie said as I blushed and hugged her, my mom was the best ever, she acted more like home girl you know, but she was strict sometimes.

"Were you think you going with that dress looking tight on you like some....go change that shit Mira am not playing" my dad said as I pouted. 

"Come on daddy, I just bought this" I whined. "You see what I tell you bout spoiling this kid Britney, Cassie, now she up here showing shit out to lil niggas,

Mira change that shit I ain't playing witcya ass" my dad said again as Tamra came through the front door.

"Bout time someone came to save ma ass" I whispered to her as she giggled. "Come up" I said as I dragged Tamra followed by Nela but she kept looking around till she reached my room.

My room had a queen size bed, walk in closet, a bathroom, TV and all that, but it wasn't ma fault I was born into this life, ma mama always told me be humble.

"Nela, she needs help with her makeup" Tamra said as I smiled and got ma kits. "Your house lit, dang girl" Nela commented as we all laughed. "Tonight is gon be lit, let's live for it" Tamra said.

,_,,,,,,_______

An hour later we reached this house, more of a duplex bomb, there were people everywhere.

"Looks turn up already" Nela said as we walked in the house to the sound of the DJ playing Sicko mode by drake and Travis Scott.

"Girl let's go get refreshed" Tamra said as we walked to the table. I took a glass of cocktail and immediately i turned around I bumped into this tall nigga, shit he was fine as fuck, I almost choked.

"You almost spilled that shit on me baby girl, should be more careful" he said as he took a glass of whiskey and walked away.

"Oh my gosh, that's totally a deff of handsomeness bitch" Nela said as I blushed hard.

"Girl who was he" Tamra asked as I shook ma head while raising my shoulder meaning I didn't know. 

"Have no idea" I replied "and we bouta find out but first let's dance" Nela said as we all went to the dance flood, it was gon be a long night.

__,,,,_________,,_______
How did I do ya all....Oh my gosh lol, excuse my mistakes.

Question: have you bumped into anyone at a party and they was fine as fuck but you let them brush you off and walk away?

Me: yaa, and guess what I never saw them again lol...