D6

Trevor Jakes
__________________

I sat down reminiscing on stupid things, I had money and all that but I couldn't understand why I never had love.

I lived with ma two lil bros, Jasper and Ted, ma old man was around just a few blocks away from me.

Yeah I wish I knew ma mom, see we all had different moms, we were blood and that was it.

"Man, you heading out to the strip tonight" Ted asked me as I shook ma head. I wasn't up for that shit tonight I just wanted peace for once in ma life.

"Na" I replied as I took ma iPhone and started surfing on ma IG when I saw a post from a familiar girl I knew. I then recognized her as the girl I met that night, Mira. I decided to DM her.

Me: wassuh......😯hope you ain't say shit, I got ears around.

Mira: is this your way of flirting with girls nigga?

Me: can't help it, you just too fine, were you at, lemme come scoop you😈.

Mira: its 10 at night and its late.

Me: ima be outside in 5.

I drove around to her street and then texted her to come outside and luckily she did.

She was looking fine as hell, wearing a long knitted dress with a cold cap round her head. "You good" she asked me as I smirked. "Look its kinda late, and ma dad, if he sees you outchea he gon be mad" she said as I smirked.

"Ion think you know who I is, do you" I said to her as she blushed.

"Boy please, ma daddy tough" she said as I chuckled just to brush it off.

"You mad cute thou" I said to her as she blushed again.

Just looking at her I felt like ripping off her clothes and fucking her at the same time but I had to keep it straight for now.

"You gone say some" she asked me as I wrapped her waist with my left hand and brought her closer to me.

"Whatchu doing" she whispered as I smirked, I wanned to kiss her so bad I was trying. "I wantchu" I said as she chuckled.

"I gotta man" she said as I pulled her even more closer. "Ion give a fuck bout your man, I wantchu be ma girl" I said as she tried getting outta ma grip.

"Don't you think its too soon Trev, like please ion even know you, just let's not rush" she said as I nodded.

We stayed looking at each other for some minutes and then we kissed.

A kiss that I ain't never kiss no girl, gentle and soft, I stood hard as shit, ma whole head was spinning, I felt different until she pulled away making me wanting for more. "Night Nigga" she said as she walked back to her house.

What the fuck just happened to me.

She just took ma soul, I felt drowsy like the fuck, maybe I needed a blunt, or some henney, but fuck it.
I need that strip club now, looking at the way lil nigga was pointing I really needed a bitch up on it.
_____________________

Question: have you ever kissed a nigga on the second day you saw him?

Me: once, lol.