Chapter 25 : Healing with New friends

Kyoya was tapping on her desk , biting her lips , she massaged her forehead , try to get rid of the headache . Ever since the breakup , her friends are poking her non stop and every time she answered.

"I don't feel the same with him anymore "

Mei Mei was sooo exasperating , but hey its Mei Mei for you , but still if it's in different circumstances , she would've rolled her eyes and laughed .

The worst was Laila, fuming like a rhino she was, but thanks to her brother , she stayed in her line , because Kyoya could see Kakeru stoned face and that was the signal , not to cross her limit . Kakeru was also surprised about the breakup , he came to Kyoya , asked her if Nile did something , he was ready to hunt her Ex , but Kyoya cleared it up to him . Now it was different,  very different. It's been a week since the breakup . She didn't cry because that would raised suspicion among her friends and family , meaning she was forced to leave him instead of real breakup. Her friends were getting distant , because their boyfriends were Nile's best friends , they were also disappointed in her . They stopped sitting with her which means they pulled their girlfriends with them and sit with Nile. Laila still throw dirty looks at her whenever their  eyes met . Nile didn't even glanced at her , which hurt her the most . Slowly everyone she knew was fading away but her brother always sticked to her side . Mei Mei and Motti don't talk to her anymore because they were always attached to their boyfriend's hips and they always went somewhere,  mostly shopping, cafes . A lot time has past , it was now spring the most beautiful season of the four . It was great weather for picnic , family outing and that's what the Tategami family were doing . They went to nice place , having fun , Kyoya was at ease and her mind was free from lately going ons . How can she not when her brother was jumping around her  like a featherless flamingo. She try to shoo him away but it was was pointless . Suddenly , their heads shot up in alarm when they heard their  mother's footsteps,  running towards a tree , Kyle also ran behind her . They quickly shot up and ran to see what happened . Rangiku was leaning down , her palm against the tree , and she was vomiting . Kyle was rubbing her back . When the kids asked them what happened! ?, Rangiku said that it was nothing to worry about but strange part  was that she was oddly smiling brightly . When they drove away their father picked something from the pharmacy store and then went home . Just as they stepped in the house , their mom sprang up to her room like a rabbit . They were standing there with sweat drops on their heads while their dad was chuckling . Kyoya put all the dirty dishes in the sink , placing other things in their own place , when they heard the scream from up stairs . They drop everything and ran to see what happened but only came the sight of their parents hugging , smiling so brightly like their faces will split any minute . Happy tears running down Rangiku's face . Later they found out that their mother was expecting!!. Which gave Kakeru a run to his room , saying how will he show his face to other people!!. Kyoya was happy, a little uneasy but happy .

Days were passing in blur , one day she sat alone on chair in cafeteria , when out of nohere , Selen showed up , saying she has no place to sit , so if it's okay if she sits here, which Kyoya didn't mind . She then start talking about dresses , makeup and etc , etc. Her sister , boyfriend , her sister's boyfriend and then the devil himself came and sat together . Thank god Kakeru was talking to Daxaing about boxing , and Daxaing about kung fu . Ryuga leaned down and teasing her that did lost her tongue or something? , which Kyoya returned with pleasure . From that day , they were back again to their usual brat selves. And they start sitting together , and out of nowhere , Ryuga and  Kakeru talked , for the first time ever since they fought that day , they talked and it wasn't cruel or normal , in fact it was stucked between it . They talked about fights , fighters and champions . While the girls talked about girls things which for Kyoya was blessing because she truly miss Mei Mei and her nonstop mis-spoke vocabulary . Once she was walking , bumping into her arch nemesis . They again start throwing insults all the way to their classroom. They even sat together , giving a faint shove to each other . In class , they poke each other with pens and with a little 'oh' and 'ouch' followed . They went to their next class , laughing when Ryuga try to make something circular in his notebook in class , when Kyoya asked what is he doing . He replied that he was trying to perfect his art by sketching the teachers butt . She placed her hand over her mouth to hold her her laugh. Day by day , she was coming back to her usual old self but still she was wearing girly clothes because of Selen , who insisted that she should try more things because life is too short , so enjoy.