CHAPTER 17 :

" no ..I-it..It can't ....no it can't be happening no"

Tears welled up in my eyes while I watched him ....no he can't do this .....

"There has to be a way , there has to be something ..."

I watched him as he struggle to breath properly , keeping himself to walk steadily but he was too much in pain to.

"Oh please...d-don't ..don't move away please I'm begging you ..."

My hands were on my mouth , as I tried my best not cry but it seems like my tears want to flow , to show that they having the same pain as I was feeling.

As he push the other man into pod , before the door closed . The other man inside the pod screamed , calling his name , banging on the small circular window that allowed to see the other side of the damaged place , but the other man didn't even listen . He walked pain fully to the left side of the pod . With each step he took , my heart seems like someone is pinning needle in every single place it found.

"Please stop I'm begging you pleeeaaasssee"

The other man inside the pod screaming to him that they still have time to save him but still he didn't listen and put his trembling hand on the handle and then ......

"Oh nonononono....."

....he pushed it!.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!"

The white light turned red , showing that pod is about launch. The other small man stand in front of the small window . The man inside the pod banging on the window , ordering him to open the door but the small one just stand there watching the big man. The man inside the pod gave up on ordering him , knowing completely that nothing can stop it right now , he slowly shake his in head despair , whispering 'no' , looking at his man , who smiled warmly at him , giving him the final goodbye of his life .

The pod launched. He slammed his fist against the pod door and screamed his name .

"Peeeiiirrrsss"

And that is when I burst into tears. No they didn't did this , please tell me they didn't do this . And when I was about to choke out a sob , I saw another pod launched into the ocean ....

"is that ... oh my god it must be piers in side it!!!"

I was about to scream in joy but it shattered away when i saw that mother freaking , jelly , slimy bluish skeleton dive up to Chris pod to destroy it . Chris looked at the son of a blue bones without fear , it scream at him . But then I saw a white sparks shining in the collapsing underground , it was PIERS , who charged his infected arm and shot it right through the escape pod way and it hit the dang freaking skeleton , after from the great shock , it went limp as it drawn down into the darkness of the ocean with the underground facility.

My heart sank when poor Chris looked at Peirs's BSAA badge that got snatched during his fall in pod and closed his eyes with hurtful look .

"Mama nooooo!!!!"

My eyes were like a dam right now , letting the tear flow like flood .

"Well that was a bitter ending " Kakeru muttered , he sighed ,running his hand through his spiky hair , he turned his head as to why Kyoya didn't say anything the whole time and what he saw , he didn't expect it .

Kyoya's mouth was curled down, cheeks red ,face soaked with tears and running nose.

Kakeru's lips twitched up and down and then.....