CHAPTER 2 : Green Eyes

HI GUYS IM BACK HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER .ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN (EVIL SMIRK)..
......JUST KIDDING HAHA...

MY PROBLEM: Not good at english :(
             ---------------------------------
Girls bathroom

Kyoya ran to bathroom instead of going to class . Kyoya was crying for a while when she stop crying.  She then got off of the floor and saw herself in the mirror.

  ( think like she has blue eyes and wearing glasses)

She have silk dark green hair that reached to her mid back which is tied in mid ponytail. She also have such a beautiful body . But all of it the most attractive part was her ocean blue eyes.  They were look like crystals but she also wears purple frame glasses.

I walk out from bathroom.  It was lunchtime .so I walk into cafeteria.  I sat on one of the empty chair and bring out my lunch.  It was a chicken sandwich, my favourite and apple . The cafeteria was full of people.  I was enjoying my
own meal when suddenly some one pour cold water on my head. I dropped my apple and begin shivering from cold . I wrapped my arms around myself for warmness. And the whole cafeteria starts laughing.

" I'm sorry did I make you cold?......oh  wait yes I did". She laughed.

Her name is madoka . She is one of the popular girls.  She walked away.

"That was so rude" a girl came to me . She handed me a napkin . I thanked her and dry my face with it.

"What's your name?" i asked her kindly .

"Ooh my name is motti "she said happily.

This girl was short with short brown hair that reached to her neck and green cat like eyes . She was pretty cute .

" Oh hi .... im Kyoya "

" pleasure to meet you Kyoya"

We both shooke  hands . The bell rung . We both grab our bags  and start heading to our class . I sat down on chair and bring out my books.

(Time skip)

The bell rung.  Finally. I packed my bag.  And exit the school.  As i was walking I was looking at the sky . Suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry. .."i quickly apologized.

"Haha .. It alright ... are you okay?"

I look at him surprised. He was smiling which means he isn't mad. Thank god.

"Mmm ..ah ..yes " i said .

This boy has orange hair from front and dark brown hair on backside.  He has beautiful green eyes . He was so cute . Then I remembered him . He is the guy from music class . He is such a good singer.

I blushed a little because I was staring at him.

"I..I think I should go now"

I quickly walk away from there.

"Okay ... I'll see you again then" he shouted at me.

When I got far away from school. I slow down my pace. Then I slowly start walking . I reached to my house

        --------------------------------------

I'm done ..... again ;)

       ------------------------------------

"I don't own the pic just edit it"