CHAPTER 15:Caring Friends And Dark Dream

The sun was piercing in my room through window, Illuminating my white room with its light .

The sun was piercing in my room through window, Illuminating  my white room with its light

I was lying on my back , playing with my hair with fingers . I was lost in deep thoughts , everything was so peaceful that i didn't even heard the door bell rung.

"So peaceful so relaxing and so-...."

The door burst opened like in Anime Movie , almost cracking the wall .

" You're Alive!!!!!"

it was a really high pitched voices making me jump out of my skin , not only that but also from my peaceful ,relaxing and uninterrupted by Kakeru thoughts. My heart was beating so fast, afraid that it will jump out of my body. My wide gaze fell on two persons that i love .

Mei Mei and Motti.

They ran to me and gave me a bone crushing hug . I swear , I'm getting sandwich between them because one was hugging me from front and the other from behind. Once they were done , they let go of me. I inhaled deeply.

" Are you alright??"

" He didn't hur-" Mei Mei stopped in mid.

Motti gasped " oh my!!..."

She reached her hand to brush her fingers on my bandage .

" So he really did hurt you, that monster! " mei mei mumbled angerly. Her purple eyes were filled with anger and hurt . I smiled at them , I'm glad I have caring friends.

"No it's alright , he didn't hurt me that much" i smiled waving my hands . I don't know why I said that I mean why I'm protecting him that he didn't hurt me . I think I lost my head-i mean mind, oh my goofy zigzag mind even my mind lost it's mind.

Both got confused.

" What do you mean 'he didn't hurt you that much' , you got scars on your face , that Monster just ruin your beautiful face how is that not hurt!!???" She exclaimed .

" Ummm..." i trailed off don't know what to say . What is wrong with me , why I'm not telling them that he hurt me so much. But most of all why my heart hurt so much when I remember him doing this to me. I should be angry at him . I looked at mei mei who was waiting for my response . I Observed her from head to toe . Wait a sec , my eyebrows knotted.

" Mei Mei why are you wearing a black suit ?"

Mei Mei looked at herself , her purple eyes mets mine blue eyes and gave a sheepish smile .

" Well you see that....um..i thought...that...aa Ryuga had-- " choosing the words correctly but she utterly failed.

" She thought that Ryuga had beat you and you won't survive another day so..." Motti trailed off, glaring at her friend for thinking such thing . Mei Mei smiled sheepishly, twirling her fingers with each other.