Chapter 1

I'm sorry I deleted my other gay book. I didn't like it at all since it was my first book it wasn't that good at all. So I hope you guys like this a whole lot better.

Chapter 1

Tyler's P.O.V

I quickly weaved in and out of kids when i ran down the hallway while my brother chases me.

"TYLER I SWEAR WHEN I CATCH YOU YOUR DONE." He says with a threatening growl.

I bet your wondering what's going on and who I am? Well my names Tyler and I'm 5'11 about average for a boy. I'm gay yes. I can be a typical gay boy when I want to but most times I'm just a regular guy.  I wear skinny jeans because the other ones are way to baggy, I have a lot of muscle. Anyway I have black hair with blonde streaks in it. Its short like regular with dark blue eyes.

My family have this game going on since I could walk. We would either through pie at each other or do things others like that. It goes my mom sister and me. Then my dad brother and other brother. Earlier me and my sister woke up in the middle of the night and put oil in the shower and on the floors they fell and we wrote on their faces even my dads. They were furious.

I laugh as I remember the looks on their faces when they woke up. The score is 30-25 were losing.

I bump into someone and say sorry and continue running to the office with my brother on my tail. I open the door and quickly hide behind the desk. The lady looks down and I shush her. I hear a door opening and in comes my brother.

"Come out now ty." My brother growls. I laugh and roll around laughing so hard while he picks me up.

"You guys are done when we get home sleep with one eye open." He says and realeses me. We walk up to the principal and ask for our schedules. As we leave the office I bump into a girl.

"I'm so sorry." I say glaring at my brother when he winks. He knows I'm gay! She smiles.

"Its okay. Your new I understand. I'm Kylie." She says shaking my hand.

"I'm Tyler. Well I gotta go see ya." I wave as I leave and glare at my brother.

"Ty why didn't you mention me!" He whines. I smirk.

"Because she doesn't like small things." I hear a lot of 'ohhhs' from students around us while my brother glares at me.

"Shut it before I snap you." I raise my hands and defense.

"I'm stating the truth." I run away when the bell rings and go to first period. The teacher looks up.

"Hello. I'm guessing your new I'm Mrs. Shwit you can sit by... Mr. Heart man." I see a guy raise his head and his eyes widen but then smirks. Great I think. "Wanna say anything about yourself."

"I'm Tyler, ty for short and idk this isn't kindergarden." I say throwing my hands up. People laugh and chuckle. She smiles and tells me to sit down. When I sit down I can feel blonde dude boring holes in the side of my head so I look over. He has blonde hair with bright blue eyes and greenish.

"Would you stop staring at me." I say whispering and he just smirks and looks at the borad. "Thank god." I mumble. He whips his head over to me and glares while I sink down in my seat. He wasn't suppose to hear that.

**skipping to lunch**

When I get my lunch I walk over to the table that has my sister, brother me and some other kid. I sit down next to my sister and look out into space. I get snapped out of my thoughts when someone sits next to me. I don't even care really, so I just eat my cheese burger.