Chapter 11

don't get mad. I have been really busy. really really busy, and I'm sorry I should've updated way earlier. I hope your still following along. so here it is, I hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 11

Tyler's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night from a growling noise. I open my eyes and see golden eyes staring back at me in wolf form. I scream and the whimper. I hear kyle move next to me.

"Baby what-" he growls loudly and stands up quickly getting in front of me.

The other wolf then growls back getting ready to attack. Kyle then shifts into wolf form going in circles with the other wolf.

"Baby when I say run, run as fast as you can to get my mom and dad okay?" I heat kyle say in my mind.

"Okay" I whimper back. The other wolf looks at me and and that's when kyle attacks and I decide to run now.

I run and run and run. So many rooms, so many doors. I finally reach a door that says Alphas private room. I then run into there and see kyles mom and dad in bed snoring.

"WAKE UP!" I scream and they instantly sit up in bed looking at me alert. I put my hands on my knees and put my finger up telling them to wait that I had to catch my breath. Kyles mom gets out of bed and walks over to me.

"Tyler what's wrong?" she questions worried.

"Kyle and another wolf I don't know, in our room-" I didn't even finish my sentence and kyles mom and dad were already bout of the room.

I rush to our room again peeking in the crack of the door. I see kyle naked with claw marks on his chest, Kyles dad angry and Kyles mom worried.

Kyle whips his head over to me when he hears me. His wolf is in control, I could tell almost instantly. Gold and black eyes. He crosses his arms and taps his foot. I open the door and walk in seeing no sign of the other wolf.

"Who was that?" I whisper scared to break any silence.

"Who do you think Tyler?" Kyles wolf says. I sigh and shake my head.

"You expect me to know that question?" I scoff. Kyle glares at me and I shrug. "What? You asked a pretty stupid question." Kyle glares harder and growls.

"It was yours brothers mate." I raise an eyebrow looking at kyles mom.

"We have no idea why, he obviously left when he figured put an alpha was here." Kyles dad says while Kyle smirks.

I roll my eyes and Kyle raises an eyebrow. I put my hand on my belly and smile at it. Kyle walks over to me an wraps his arms around me from behind putting his hands on my belly on top of mine. I look up and peck his lips. He instantly kisses back harder. I pull back and look at Kyles wolf eyes. So dark and deep.

Kyle closes his eyes and sighs putting his head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked worried while Kyles mom and dad exit the room. He groans and growls. I step back but he grabs me and hugs me tightly.

"Don't leave me mate." Kyles wolf says and for the first time ever he whimpered. I hug back tightly.

"I won't. Ever. Now, what's wrong?" I say.

"I'm scared. You can't leave me. Don't leave me. Don't leave anyone make you leave me, you mean so much to me mate." He kisses my for head. " And I can't change back to kyle, I'm to on alert mate."

"What can I do to help you?" He laughs quietly. And it makes me shiver, he notices this and whispers in my ear

"Stop that. You haven't had me in bed yet." He growls and bites my ear. I moan quietly and whimper.

"What can I do?" I whisper. He smiles and pecks my lips.

"Be my Luna." I see Kyles eyes change back. And he walks over to the drawer. My eyes are wide when he has a small box.

"Tyler, will you-" He suddenly growls and next thing I see is five huge wolves in the room charging at us.

"KYLE!" I scream as four wolves attack him and the box slips out of his hands. I whimper and pick the box up, I look inside and see a golden ring with love and life imprinted on it.

I back up into a corner as Kyle changes into his wolf and one of them walk slowly to me. I slip the ring on my ring finger and close my eyes, hoping everything will be okay, praying everything will be alright.

I hear Kyles wolf growl loudly as I feel the snout of the wolfs nose on me. Kyles growl turns into a whine as I get bit on the neck and everything goes black.

******

I wake up to a beeping noise. I open my eyes and see Kyles mom and dad.

"where Kyle?" They whip their heads over to me and frown.

"He's in a coma sweetheart, he did everything to save you." Kyles mom says as I start crying. its unfair. Everything unfair. I want Kyle.

"For how long?" I say sobbing.

Kyles dad shakes his head and says

"At least........

***************************************
cliffhanger. okay now when I say I will update soon I'm going to. this time I will, and I hate the new wattpad update.

love~
Hannah