Chapter 12

HERES YOUR UPDATE. That everyone had been waiting for. I'm sorry, I've been helping people move. But here it is! Enjoy loves haha

Chapter 12

Tyler's P.O.V

"At least a month Tyler." Mt dad said with a frown.

I just sat there frozen. I didn't know what to do or say. My life is in a coma. I don't know what to do. I start crying and my mom comes and gives me a hug.

"Baby I know it's hard, it's gonna be." I cried more.

I couldn't stand the pain of kyle being in a coma for a month. And my dad said at least a month. It could be longer and I just couldn't stand it.

"What happened?" I say through tears.

"Well" kyles dad starts "Kyle got beat up pretty bad because he saw when you got bit. Now, when you got bit, it caused problems with your baby." I cry harder.

"Is my baby okay?" I ask Richard and he nods.

"Your baby is fine. It just caused bleeding." I sighed of relief. "But it put you in a deep sleep and that's not good for the baby." I nod softly and lay down.

I close my eyes and go in a deep sleep.

*next day*

"YOU BETTER CLEAN THAT MESS UP." I yell at a pack member Michael. Now your probably wondering why I'm yelling, well I've been stressed and out of control with my mood swings. But he dropped my strawberry and banana smoothie. And I got pissed.

"Yes alpha." Michael says shaking. I suddenly feel guilty. I start crying and then hug him. He freezes then hugs back.

"I'm sorry! I'm so emotional I didn't mean to yell!" I say crying. He sighs and mumbles its fine.

I stand up. "Well clean it up still." I say while walking away. More like a penguin. I walk into kyles room and see him still sleeping. I know its been a day but I cry every time. I curl up next to him and sleep.

*next week*

I wake up to kisses on my forehead. I smile then slap the person lightly and turn over. The person chuckles but I know that chuckle. I bolt awake and see kyle smiling.

"Hey baby, miss me?" He wiggles his eyebrows. I nod happily and big him tight. He hisses in pain and I back away.

"I'm so sor-" I get cut off with a kiss.

"Its fine babe. Just my ribs still hurt." I nod and hug him lightly. I moan quietly when kyle moves his hips slightly. I blush and look up, he's smirking and moves his hips move. I moan more.

"Mmm I've missed this." Kyle says huskily. And starts kissing my neck.

"Babe stop. Your hurt." I moan out as he sucks on my weak spot. He sighs and shrugs.

"So what baby? I wanna make love to you over and over again to make up lost time." He whispers in my ear. I blush and get hard.

I stand up while he whines. I shake my head. "Not until your healed." He tries reaching for me but I move away and almost trip. I hear kyle move fast. I catch my self and look at kyle. He's on the edge of the bed.

"Baby! Don't do that! Sit down." I try to say something but he cuts me off with a glare. "Now." He points to the bed.

I nod and sit next to him. "I'm sorry." I say quietly. Kyle hugs me tightly.

"Its okay. Just I don't want you hurt or the baby getting hurt." I nod while he pulls back and looks at my ring finger. He smiles wide.

"You still have it. And its on." I nod and smile.

"Of course it is dumby" I snicker. " I love you so I said yes of course."

He kisses me hard and hugs me putting me in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back harder. He's like my drug and I need him.

"Noe this is something to celebrate about." He winks and takes my shirt off. I laugh and kiss his neck. I start suvking on it and he groans loudly while grabbing my ass hard.

I moan my hips on his bulge and moan. He groans and makes my hips mover faster. He then takes off my pants.

"Eager are we?" He responds with a groan. I laugh and take off his shirt. I stop moving when I see the bandage. I then try and stand up.

"Babe stop. No we can't and you know that." He sighs and puts his head on my shoulder. I run my.fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry. I just need you." He kisses my temple. "Its been too long. And you with the baby makes me hornier because of your hormones." I sigh and hug him.

"Its okay." I kiss his cheek. " how about when you recover?" I smirk. "Maybe anywhere. Everywhere. Anytime. All day every day." I laugh when he growls and gets hard under me.

"Oh baby I love that idea very much." I laugh harder while he huffs.

"Shall we go make dinner for the family?" Kyle says. I smile and peck his lips.

"Let's go. I'm hungry. I always am." I say standing up. Kyles laughs and takes my hand

**********************
Well kyles back! Couldn't keep.him away for long. But gave you guys some sexual part I guess. But the next sex part I'm going to make. Since you guy want it.

Thanks for the votes and reads and comments. Love you all

~Hannah