Chapter 15

Here's another chapter. Im so thankful for everyones comments on how they like my book, i will be editing tomorrow so everyone doesnt bring up my errors. I hope you enjoy :)

Chapter 15

Tyler's P.O.V

I wake up in a white empty room and my head pounding. I try and sit up to look around but the pain in my ribs stop me. I groan. I hear the door open and i turn my head looking at whos there.

"TYLER." The man screams coming over hugging me. I stay frozen. I don't know who this man is and how he knows my name.

"Um im sorry but who are you?" I say looking at the handsome man. I see hurt and pain in his eyes.

"You dont know me baby?" He says as his eyes water up. I shake my head no and he starts crying.

"I'm your mate. Im your boyfriend, soon the be husband." I look at him confused and cough.

"I dont remember you." I frown wishing i did remember him. Hes so handsome and i hurt him. He walks out of the room, and not even 5 minutes later a doctor walks in.

"I understand you can't remember kyle?" I nod and he sighs. " what about your accident?" I nod a bit.

---------1 week earlier --------

"Fuck kyle are you kidding me? You think you can leave me here while you go hunt the fucker?" I angirly say to kyle. He sighs.

"Baby i know your frustrated but listen, i found our news where he is. I need to kill him so he won't get you and the baby." I feel tears in my eyes not wanting kyle to leave. He wraps his arms around me tightly and i hug back.

"Alright okay I'm sorry i just, ill miss you and i love you." Kyle kisses my head and backs away.

"I'll miss you too tyler, i will always love you too." I smile a bit but frown as kyles beta comes in.

"Time to go. " i nod and go and kiss kyle as hard as i can, he growls and pushes me agaisnt a wall and kisses back hard going to my neck.

I moan loudly as he sucks on my neck, then suddenly he bites down and i scream and moan. Kyle pulls back and licks his mark.

"I know i already marked you but, just a reminder that i am coming back and i love you." I blush and nod.

"I love you too. " kyle kisses me on last time and frowns as he leaves shutting the door.

I sigh then jump as i hear a voice, i turn around.

"Looks like kyle isn't looking in the right place for me." I was about to scream but the man puts his hand over my mouth and brings out a knife.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you." I start crying and as he smirks and drags me to the woods. I kick and try grabbing things but end up falling.

The unknown guy finally stops when he has wolfs around us and whistles for them to stop growling as he turns to me.

"You see, i want your kid. And kyle can't do shit about it. I want that alpha blood running my pack as i teach him to take over." I look down but immediately regret it as he pulls my hair and scoffs at me.

"I will always get what i want." As he said that, a punch in the face. And another, it continues and doesnt stop as im kicked in the ribs continuously.

I hear a growl in the distance but he doesnt stop. I start seeing black dots as the man takes the knife and cuts my stomach. I gasp and try to get away. He just grabs my ankle hard and is about to cut again but a wolf attacks him. I gasp loudly gripping my stomach.

"Kyle." I whisper as i let sleep take me.

-------Back to present time-------

"I wish i could remember you." I say then remember my stomach and grasp it quickly. "What about my baby?" I say with tears in my eyes. Kyle looks at me smiling.

"Our baby. And he's fine. We had to deliver him early, way early. He'll make it." He say gripling my hand. I nod and slowly take my hand away. I see klye sigh and walk out.

"Can i go to my room?" The doctor nods.

"You should get your memory back soon." I nod and thank him as i slowly get up and walk upstairs.

I think hard. Trying to remember this klye, i mean he's hot as ever so idk why I'd ever get him. Very unliekly. I open my door and walk in but stop as i see petals and kyle sitting on the bed with only boxers. I gulp standing still.

"Tyler, i love you and im not gonna give up on us. But i think making love to you would help you remember." I sray frozen as he stands up.

"I..um well.. you see-" klye kisses me softly and passionately grabbing my hips. I moan quietly and kiss him back. It felt so right like ive done it before.

"Kyle i don't know if i can..." i sigh as i pull away. He frowns and kisses my neck and the weird mark on my neck. I moan loudly. I feel him smirk against my skin.

"Oh tyler. You will never forget me." I raise an eyebrow as i hear a different voice, deeper, more strict. Kyle raises his head and his teeth are longer and his eyes are gold as he smirks.

Oh shit

---------------------------
Hello. Cliffhanger obviously. Well anyway, hope you guys liked it. Vote comment and everything. Thanks love

~hannah