Meeting My Family

Konnichiwa! My name is Angela Fujiwara. I’m 16 years old. I am from the Fujiwara family. As you see we are very wealthy. I am one of the several children my parents have. We live in a beautiful palace made out of the finest material. Everything we own is expensive and is the finest. We get all this from the taxes the people give us. Anyway, let me introduce my family.

My father is Chan Fujiwara. He is 42 years old. He has power. My whole family has power. After Prince Taishi’s death in 622, political power fell until our family’s hands. This means that in the government we hold the real power. We control the taxes, the land, and the people. Well, my father does.

My mother is Ciao Fujiwara. She was from the imperial family from one time and she met my father through her father. They ended up falling in love with my dad so they married at the age of 17. She is currently 40 years old. She sometimes helps my father handle the taxes and japan.

My eldest brother is Pedro Fujiwara. He is next in line when father dies. He is 30. He has a wife named Song Meng. She is from the imperial family. She is also 27. He said the mother introduced each other and they just hit it off like that. Since he’s the eldest he has to learn a lot about what our father does in the government. He has to be a good example for us as well because he is the older sibling.

My second eldest brother is D’Angelo Fujiwara. He is 29 years old. He is supposed to take over when Pedro is not ABLE OR IS DEAD. He also has to learn the ways of our father but he gets a little more slack than Pedro. He isn’t married yet but he does have a partner named Sang Sue. She’s Song Meng’s cousin. They are planned to get married somewhere next year.

My youngest brother is Ya’Tang Fujiwara. Same goes from him. He is going to rule one day so he has to learn. He just met a girl named Yang Dsao. She is 19 and my brother is 21. She is from the imperial family. They really don’t get along but they are gradually getting there. They have their love moment then samurai moments.

My eldest sister is Angel Fujiwara. I and she are twins.  She is 16 too. Our mother likes her a lot because she is more girly girl than me and acts lady likes. She is a flirt though. She loves to the rich life and she really isn’t fond of the peasants.

My younger sister is Sue Fujiwara. She is very shy. She is 13 years old. She can come out her shell around me and the peasants or poor people. She loves Jason. Jason is her servant and they are the best of friends. Angel doesn’t really like that but I do. Sometimes I play with them.

Lastly, my newborn sister Myra Fujiwara she is just a newborn. 5 months. She is so cute but she can be like me rebellious. I love her to death. I just feel bad for when she gets older.

Well, that’s all my family. I have to go to dinner now.  

____________________________________________________________________

Angela on the side--------------------------->