Chapter 24

***The girl in the picture (Tay Jardine from We Are The In Crowd) is how Jessa looks***

We're in Josh's bedroom right now. He's been showing me some songs he's written. He is an amazing writer. The songs are so emotional and heartfelt. He wrote one about his bulimia. It's called Skin & Bones. Honestly, when I heard it, I cried. It was so powerful and had so many emotions put into it. He explained to me what rehab was like. He couldn't walk or stand up for the first two weeks because of the lack of the drug in his system. It makes me sad to think that, while I was in Toronto, he was here, sick and in rehab.

I didn't even consider him being in rehab. Matt told me that he was grounded for a while because he threw a huge party and his parents came home. Then after those three months, Jayden told me he was grounded yet again for skipping classes. So I thought he was fine. But, he wasn't.

"Jessssaaaa." Josh whines. I return to reality.

"Whaaaat?" I mimick him. He rolls his eyes.

"I said, do you want to go to the park? It's better than sitting here and doing nothing." I nod.

"Okay, but can we stop at my house? I need to change out of your black dress shirt and your baggy ass skinny jeans." He chuckles.

"Aw you look gorgeous though." I raise an eyebrow and stand up.

"I look like a lump of men's clothing." He laughs. "Nice to know you find this look amusing." I smirk.

"Oh hush." He says, pulling me onto his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist. I'm kinda being forced to straddle his waist right now. But am I complaining? No.

He begins to kiss me passionately. My hands run through his black and blue hair. He moves down to my neck. He found the spot again. God damnit Ramsay. A moan escapes from my mouth. He looks up at me and smirks. I roll my eyes and smash my lips into his. I feel his tongue slip into my mouth. He knows how to work his tongue piercing.

"Let's keep it PG children." Matt says, as he and Jayden walk in. I groan and rest my forehead on Josh's.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"Nice to see you too Jess," Matt says. I roll my eyes and climb off of Josh's lap and rest my head on his shoulder instead. "We just came by to see if you guys wanted to do something today."

"Like?"

"Well. We couuullld... Ding dong ditch people's houses." I laugh.

"Childish..... I like it." Everyone laughs. Matt looks at me.

"What?" He smiles.

"I'm just trying to see if you have sex hair or not." Jayden bursts out laughing. I roll my eyes.

"No I don't. Smartass."

"Are you that interested in it Matthew?" Josh asks. I chuckle.

"Yeah Matthew." He flips us off.

"Assholes."

.

.

Josh rings some lady's doorbell and we jump into the bushes. She opens the door. I have to muffle Jayden's laugh because she's so damn loud.

"God damn kids." She says before going back into her house. We all step out casually and brush ourselves off.

"We're not kids lady. We're young, childish adults." Josh says. Which apparently was loud, and we heard her walk to the door. We all begin to walk by her house, like normal teenagers.