Chapter 14

So its currently 3 am. I have school tomorrow. Ugh fucking insomnia. Its so God damn terrible... I'm bored. So I get up and turn on the lights in my room. Hoping there might be sometimes to rearrange or do. Nope. Nothing. I groan, turn ofd the lights and lay in bed. Wait. Maybe Josh is still awake. No, he's probably not... But then again, he has insomnia too.

'Hey Joshie' In seconds he replies.

'Hey Jess, how's things?'

'Shitty. You?'

'Fucking terrible. Lifes a bitch.'

"Oh yeah I know....'

'How's "Toronto"?'

'Ugh terrible. I hate it here. I miss you so God

damn much Josh.'

'I miss you so fucking much Jess that it actually hurts. Plus it just fucking sucks that you're not here anymore...'

'I'm sorry.'

'Why? Don't be'

'Well its my fault.'

'What's your fault baby?'

'Everything. Me moving away. Hurting people. Its all me.'

'No its not. Nothing is your fault.'

'Josh...'

'Jessa...' I smile.

'Ramsay, you always know how to cheer me up.'

'That's because I know you better than you think'

'I love you'

'I love you too... and I miss you so so much babe'

'I know... But we'll see each other again soon. I promise.'

'It better be soon or else I'll go crazy'

'Well. I better go to bed because I have school... yay*said sarcastically*'

'Night Jessi. I love you.'

'Love you too. Night.♡'

Maybe if I try and sleep now, I might get 4 hours of shitty sleep.

I wake up at 6:50, well at least I slept a little bit. That's better than nothing I guess. I get up and get dressed. I wear a black 'Music Is My Heart And Soul' tank top, with black denim shorts and some boots. Combat boots to he exact. Hey, may as well try a new style. I'm trying to reinvent myself from being 'goody two shoes' to somewhat of a 'badass'. You know, it fucking sucked to be classified as a goody two shoes, or teachers pet. I straighten my hair, and do my make up. I do black smokey eye and red lipstick. I like this new look.

I walk downstairs and see Mason, he fell asleep. Eating. His face was stuck in his oatmeal. I have no idea how he can that shit. I tried it once and threw up. Yeah, bad experience. I eat a granola bar, which by the way was my usual daily breakfast because I don't feel like actually cooking. I go outside and see Dustin waiting by my mailbox. Like Josh did. Fuck. No, don't cry. Stop it! Tears well up in my eyes, and they stung.

"Hey Jess, ready?" I nod and we begin our walk to school in complete silence.

I fucking hateee school. I mean, don't get me wrong, I get good marks. I just hate it. Reasons? Being referred to as the 'math nerd' doesn't exactly boost your confidence. I get to ny locker and see Leah walking towards me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Heylo Jessa!" I fake smile (which I have gotten very good at by the way).

"Hey Leah. What's up?"

"The sky, roof, clouds, planes, helicopters, bir-"

"I get the point." We laugh.

"Well, we have a new cook!"

"REALLY?!" I ask, excited because our last cook fucking sucked. Everything she made was either; green, smelt funny or it was shaped like a body part. The kind of part you wouldn't want to be eating....

"Yes! She went to cooking school and she makes EDIBLE food!"

"Finally! Jesus, that other lady's cooking was disgusting."

"OMG, remember that piece of meatloaf that looked like a di-"

"Yes. Don't remind me." I say while shivering. She laughs.

Well, we have music class here, but its not the same without Josh. I feel lonely there. I mean, Leah, Dustin, David and Kody are in it, but it just doesn't feel right, being there without Josh.

Even at lunch I couldn't stop think about Josh. It hurts being away from him.

Just stop. Jessa stop. Don't think about Josh. It's just going to make you miss him more. And I already miss him like hell.

"Jessa Caplan!" Kody shouts.

"What?!"

"What. Do. You. Want. To. Do?"

"The fuck are you talking about?" David rolls his eyes. David I swear to fucking God...

"Do you want to come to a party at my place on Saturday or no?" He asks.

"Sure." Leah smiles.

"Yay!" She says while side hugging me. Dustin rolls his eyes and laughs.

"She's weird."

"Oh and you're not?" I ask.

"No. I'm fucking perfect. Everyone knows that Jess. Gosh, keep up." Dustin says all sassy. I roll my eyes.

"If you're perfect, then I'm a total badass." Everyone at the lunch table laughs.

***********

Soo if this sucks, remember that I wrote it at 1:11 am. Jesus these chapters are getting shorter and shorter I swear.

To be honest I don't even think anyone reads this XD. Haha oh well. Is it bad that I fell off my chair when I saw that my other book, Without You, had over 200 reads? Because if it is... I'm pathetic haha.

Now, you guys are probably sick and tired of me recommending books, so I'll stop. You all probably get the point.

Feedback is amazing! I love hearing your opinions, so don't be afraid to say anything I won't take offense (unless you say that it sucks completely and I should just give up, in that case I'd be sad haha) This is dedictaed to @MrsRasmsay because she's one of my best friends and she always makes me laugh or smile even if I'm in a terrible mood. She motivtaes me to update (since I always bug her about updating "You're My Dad?". She's the peaches to my French toast on a Sunday afternoon.  Love ya Mia.

Go read her story!! Its called You're My Dad?  and it's absolutely amazing.

Comment/vote if you want I dont really care. Its your choice:)

Thanks for taking the time to read this somewhat of a good book. It means a lot:D