Chapter 8

"You seriously cannot do this?" I ask while doing the bridge. He shudders.

"Yeah. No. I do not bend that way."

"You don't bend any way." I joke. He pouts then realizes I'm right.

"We should work on that song Joshiwa." I say. He nods.

"Shall we?" He says holding out his hand.

"We shall." I say taking his hand. We work on that song for about an hour and a half. We're about halfway done.

One more hour and a half session and we'll be done. This song sounds so awesome. I'm pretty damn proud of myself.

After writing more to the song, we went downstairs and sat on my couch.

"This was fun." Josh says.

"What?"

"This weekend. I had fun. You?" I smile.

"Obviously. I mean, we prank called Matt and Jayden. We worked on the song. We watched Jaws..." I start.

"We started dating." Josh adds. I smile.

"That we did." I smile.

"I have something to tell you." We both say at the exact same time.

"You go first." We say in sync again.

"Okay I'll go." This is getting weird.

"You go." I say. Josh nods.

"Well..... I have.... liked you since we first met..." I smile.

"Me too." He smiles back at me. I kiss his cheek. He blushes a little. He's cute when he blushes.

"Okay. What should we do on the last day?" He asks.

"I don't know... Hmm... We could go for a walk or something..." I suggest. He shrugs.

"Ooh orrrr we could go to my house and raid our fridge." I laugh.

"I'm up for that." He smiles.

"Shall we?" He says in a terrible British accent, while holding out his arm.

"We shall dahling." I say in an even worse British accent, I take his arm and we skip out my door.

"Josh you-"

"I'm sorry, who?"

"Joshie you SUCK at skipping." I say while laughing.

"Hey. I'm a boy. This is new territory for me." I roll my eyes. I unlink our arms and skip to his house.

"Hey slow down!" He says trying to keep up.

"Hey go faster." I reply. I look back abd he breaks out into a sprint. I'm still way ahead of him. I get to his front door and enter, he was    somewhat close to the house. No one's home. I hide in the closet where he can't see me. I hear the door open.

"Jessa? Jess?" He says trying to find me. He opens the closet door. He doesn't see me thank God. I grab his ankles. He jumps.   

"Holy fuckballs!" I snicker.

"T-that m-made my day." I say falling onto the floor, from laughing hard. He pouts.

"That was uncalled for Jess."

"Aw your just mad because you didn't get to scare me." I say wiping a pretend tear away.

"Oh I didn't scare you?" He says slinging me over his should like I'm a sack of potatoes. I half heartedly pound my fists into his back. Nothing.