Chapter 19

"So... Have you spent much time with Josh?" Jayden asks while winking. I know exactly what she means.

"We talked. We made out. We listened to music. We chilled." She smiles.

"Fun fun." I nod.

We all had a free period so we basically just sat in the hallway talking for 80 minutes. We caught up and talked about everything that's happened since I left. Matt and Josh and a few other guys started a band, like Josh said. Jayden said she read like 50 books. I told them I went to parties and studied hard and made a few new friends down in Toronto. I made sure to tell them that they would never be replaced. Then we hugged.

When its finally time to leave, I grab my bag and head outside.

I see Josh waiting by the bike rack. He smiles when he sees me. I walk up to him and he immediately kisses me.

"Hey lovely." I smile.

"Hey there Joshers." He laughs, and wraps his arms around my waist as we begin to walk.

"So how was school?" I shrug.

"It was okay. I got to talk with Matt and Jayden pretty much all day because we all have the same classes." He smiles.

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah. But..." I trail off.

"But what darling?"

"But... Its just not the sane without you there..." He stops and stands in front of me.

"Hey..." He says as he grabs my chin. "I'm sorry if I hurt you lovely... You know I would never do that to you. I love you way too much to see you be hurt. It to see you hurt that much when you were leaving for Toronto. Trust me, I was devastated to have to see you, the love of my life, to pick up everything and just leave." I smile."But I have some great news..... You aren't leaving me again anytime soon. And I, am not leaving you anytime soon." I smile again and hug his warm chest. He kisses the top of my head.

"I've missed you so much Josh."

"I've missed you more darling." We continue to walk back to my house, enjoying each others company.

Once we get in front of my house, we stop.

"I don't think Mason is home... And my parents are never home anyways... So wanna come inside?" He nods and smiles.

"Of course." I smile ad he grabs my hand as we enter my house. I walk over to my couch and drop my bag beside it. I moan.

"What's wrong?" Josh asks while laughing.

"I ache. Damn school."

"Aww muffin." He says while grabbing my wrists and rubbing them gently. I flinch.

He doesn't notice. Thank God.

"I've missed this place." I state.

"I've missed you." He says pulling me closer. I smile.

"Aw I've missed you too." He smirks.

"I would hope so."

I smile and walk into our kitchen to search for food.

"Whatcha doin there Jess?"

"Raiding my fridge." He chuckles, as I head to my pantry.

"Find anything?"

"Ritz crackers!" I say pulling them out. I open the box. A mouse jumps out and I scream.

"OHMYGOD." I scream as I run to the couch. I jump over it and land on Josh's lap. He laughs.