Chapter 22

"Carter?" Ashton asks as I look at him.

"Yeah?" I ask and he draws designs on my leg that's draped over his lap.

"What's going to happen when we graduate high school and stuff?" He asks and I think for a second.

"Honestly Ash, I have no fucking clue. But I honestly don't care as long as I'm with you. We could be in Africa and I wouldn't care as long as you're by my side. I could be in Europe and you could be I'm Australia and I wouldn't mind as long as we still talked and were close. I don't care what's going to happen, as long as we are at least still friends. I just want you." I say and Ashton kisses me.

"I love you so much. I don't think I could ever be just friends." he says and I smile and he kisses me again.

"I love you too Ashton." I say.

~

*2 Years later*

Ashton:

Babe I miss you :(

Me:

I miss you too :( it's almost Christmas don't worry I'll see you soon :)

After graduation, Ashton went to music school in New York to be a music producer and I went back to England to pursuit a career as a musician. I'm only a little famous now.

Ashton:

Christmas is too far away

Me:

I know :/

Ashton:

Of only there was a way to see you sooner :/

Me:

Yeah I wish

Just then someone rings the doorbell.

Me:

Ugh there is someone at the door I have to associate with people

I quickly get up and zip up my thin hoodie. I pull up my leggings and open the door to see an Ashton.

I cover my mouth with my hand and tears form in my eyes. He grins and pulls me into a hug.

"Surprise." he whispers to me and I grasp his shirt and breathe in his scent.

"Oh my god." I say and he quickly pulls back and kisses me. He walks me foreword without breaking our kiss and closes the door with his foot.

I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened after that.

~•~

"Can we stay on honeymoon avenue forever?" I ask Ashton and he chuckles as we walk down the street.

It was holiday for both of us now. Both of our 4th years of uni.

"Sure. Whatever makes you happy." he says and leans down and kisses me.

"Cool." I say and smile at him.

"Cool." he says and smiles back.

God damn this boy has me whipped.

_______________________

Guys OMG that was the last chapter D:

I will most likely do like a chapter telling what happened to everyone so yeah.

I know this fanfic was short and not that good but I had fun writing it :)

Plus all my fanfics are short so...

Okay thank you so much for reading an I love you so so sooo much!!

Follow my IG: ballerina.lucifer

~Mads :3