Chapter Three

I wake up to the light streaming into my room from my window. I sit up slowly and swing my legs over the side of the bed. I look around my new room an dsmile.

This room is literally perfection.

I just need to put up my posters.

I hook up my phone to the speakers that are built into my wall and play One by Eb Sheeran, not too loud so I don't wake my mom, who is still sleeping, considering it's 9 am. I barely sleep so I'm used to 5 hours of sleep.

I quickly grab all my posters and some tacks and put up my Ed Sheeran poster, then my Paramore one, my The Cab one, my The Script one, another Ed Sheeran one, a Green Day one, a The 1975 one, and my Fall Out Boy one. The song changes to The Don't Really Care About Us by Michael Jackson and I quietly sing along as I get ready for the day.

I put on some ripped high waisted shorts and a white crop top that only goes to right below my boobs and a flannel shirt that I leave unbuttoned. I walk into my bathroom and look in the mirror. I feel ultimately digested with myself.

I tried to commit suicide. I should've just done it. I should've have let Chase stop me.

Ugh.

I'm a complete mess.

I put my hair in a high pony tail and walk downstairs to see my brother sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Hello." I say and he looks at me.

"Hey Carter." he says and I smile and make some toast for myself.

"Mum said we have to go to school tomorrow. She told me last night. She's making you go." Chase says as he eats some of his cheerios.

"Seriously?" I say and spread some Nutella on my roar ten lick the knife.

"Yeah..." Chase says.

"Lame." I say and he smile as he stares at the ground.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah." he says and walks upstairs.

I shrug it off and pull out my phone. I decide to make a keek since I have like 19,000 subscribers on keek. I don't know how but I do.

"Uh hey keek. I just moved last night and now I'm enjoying some toast. I'm doing a lot better than I was and I start school tomorrow. Wish me luck. Love you guys!" I say as I videotape myself. I quickly post it and walk out into the backyard. We have a large pool, a bug grass area, an area where we have like hanging chairs from the top of the patio, a couch in that area, and a volleyball net. I go sit by the edge of the pool and stick my feet into the cold water.

I don't know what I did with my life back in England. I didn't know anything and I was a horrible person. Not to other people, to myself. I lift my hand up and look at all the scars on my wrist. Those will forever be apart of me. I liked it at the time, the cutting and the blood, showing I was still alive. But wish I hadn't let myself become so weak to someone's touch. I let everyone tell me who I am instead of me telling myself who I am. It really sucked if you ask me.

But whatever.

I just hope it's all over. Once and for all.

___________________________________

Hi guys.

Listening to Michael Jackson bc yolo an I just really love The Earth Song and Smooth Criminal idk

So again a super shirt chapter but THE BOYS COME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YAY

And yeah

So I luv you and you're perfect in every way possible <3

~Mads :3