Chapter Nine

I walk down the hall to my locker and quickly open it. It's finally Friday and we are going to the coast right after school.

I am beyond excited to get away for the weekend. Annie's got a few beach houses and they are right on the beach.

"Carter!" I hear my name being called. I turn my head to see Zoe running towards me.

"What's up Zoe?" I ask as she stnds beside me, facing me.

"Can I talk to you about something that I can't talk about with Annie because she will just freak out?" Zoe asks really fast and I nod and smile at her.

"Go ahead." I say and she smiles.

"Okay so i think I like Calum but i don't know. Like half the time I'm like 'damn, I think I like him' and the other half I'm like 'I don't think so'." she says and I nod.

"Okay well, I'm sure that soon, you will realize your true feelings. And whatever those are, it will be amazing and you'll love it. I can almost promise you." I say and she nods.

"But what if he likes me?" she asks.

"let me ask you something, does your stomach get butterflies and do you get happy at the thought of him liking you?" i ask and Zoe nods.

"Yeah." she breathes out.

"I think you like him but you don't want to because he is your best friend." I explain.

"I think you're right. Thanks Carter." she says and hugs me.

"Anytime Zoe. Now, are you as excited as i am for the coast?" i ask as she pulls away from the hug.

"I'm super excited! i've never been to the coast actually, and I told my parents i was just staying at Annie's the whole weekend so don't talk about it in front of my parents." she says and I laugh.

"That's what I said to my mom." I say and she laughs too.

"Hey gorgeous people." Annie says as she walks up to us.

"Hey Annie." I say and Luke walks up behind her. He puts his finger over his mouth, telling me and Zoe to not tell Annie he's right there. Luke leans down to her ear and whispers something.

"What the fuck?' Annie says and i giggle with Zoe as she whips her head around to see Luke laughing at her.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings! You do not whisper that into a girls ear!" she yells at him with a small smile on her face.

"Sorry!" he brags out the word as she hits him on the arm. Michael walks up and smiles.

"Ooh we're beating up Luke? Count me in!" he says and I pull Michael away from Luke.

"No." I say and he pouts.

"Hi." Ashton says as he walks up to me with a smile.

"Hello Ashton." I say.

"Are you excited to go to the coast?" he asks and a grin finds its way to my mouth.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I saya dn he grins too, showing off his adorable freaking dimples.

"Me too. I haven't been to the coast is ages." he says and I nod.

"Same. I love it though." I says and he smiles down at he.

"Stop being all flirty guys the hell bell is about to ring." Michael says and Ashton flips him off and I giggle as we walk to our first classes.

~

"HOLY FUCK WE ARE GOING TO THE COAST." Zoe screams as she stands in my room. I needed to grab a few things before we leave and Zoe came with.

"I KNOW RIGHT?" I scream too as I grab my bag and we walk down the stairs. My mom isn't home right now so thank the gods. And neither is Chase.

"Alright let's go!" I yell and lock the door as we walk out to everyone standing around the cars. We are taking mine and Annie's mum's car.

"Okay so who wants to come with me?" I ask and Ashton, Calum, and Zoe run over to me.

"Alright." I at and put my bag in the trunk.

"SHOTGUN!" Ashton screams and I grab my cd case.

"Are those all CDs?" Calum asks. I nod and he grins.

"Sick!" he says and I smile as we get into my car.

"Okay you guys choose 1 cd each." I say.

"Do you have Marianas Trench?" Calum asks.

"Which one? I've got all three of their CDs." I say.

"Let's go with the Ever After album." he says and I smile as he hands it to me. Zoe chooses the X album by Ed Sheeran and Ashton, obviously, chooses the American Idiot album by Green Day. I choose the Let's Cheer To This album by Sleeping With Sirens, and luckily we all love that album so yay.

The entire car ride consisted of us screaming song lyrics and talking about life. We actually got really deep and shit.

The 4 biggest idiots in one car talking about life and probably pissing other people off with our singing.

___________________________________

Hey guys so short chapter but it's midnight 30 and I have to get up at 9 to go to some thing for school.

So school starts soon so updated won't be very constant, but at least I get to see most of my friends again!

I really miss my Asian friend he's probably my best friend right now cuz he's hilarious an he's just cool and I can talk to him about anything.

Wow that was random. Yeah as a matter of fact I have like 5 Asian friends and try all are awesome. :)

Alright goodnight my lovelies I love you all dearly

~Mads :3