Chapter Thirteen

(GUYS IDK WHY ACACIA IS THERE IDK HOW THAT HAPPENED AND I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET RID OF IT OKAY BYE)

I pull into Ashton's driveway and let out a soft sob as I get out and run to the door. I quickly knock and a little boy opens the door.

"Hi." I say softly and wipe away some tears.

"Who are you?" the little boy asks.

"I'm Carter, Ashton's friend." I say.

"Oh you're Ashton's girlfriend huh? He always talks about how pretty you are and how cool and funny-"

"Harry shut up!" I hear Ashton as he comes down the stairs.

"Sorry." the little boy says and runs off. Ashton walks up and scans my tear stained face before pulling me into a tight hug. I cry a little into his shoulder as he rubs my back and kisses my forehead.

"C'mon babe." he says quietly and leads me upstairs and into his room. He sits down on his bed and pulls me onto his lap and hugs me.

"What happened?" he asks a I explain to him the whole argument and my mum slapping me and how I'm done with her shit.

"Carter, you can stay here a long as you need okay? You're okay now." he says and someone knocks on his door. I jump off him as the door opens.

"Hi sweety, you must be Carter. I'm Anne." the woman says an I figure this must be Ashton's mum.

"It's nice to meet you. Thank you for letting me stay here, it really means a lot that you would let me stay." I say an she smiles.

"Oh of course hun, any of Ash's friends are welcome 24/7." she says and I force a smile onto my face.

"Thank you." I say and look down at Ashton briefly.

"Okay well dinner is ready downstairs." Anne says and we both nod.

"We'll be down in a second." Ashton says and Anne nods and leaves.

"Wanna eat?" Ashton asks with a smile.

"Yeah let's go." I say and force another smile.

"You don't have to force a smile Carter, you don't have to pretend to be happy." Ashton say and I look down. I look up at him again and he gives me a soft, comforting smile.

"Let's eat shall we?" he asks and I nod.

~

"You can have the spare bedroom if you please." Ashton says as we walk back upstairs. Dinner was so fucking good oh my god.

"Okay thank you." I say.

"Oh you're welcome." he says and I hug him. At first he's surprised but quickly hugs me back.

"Thank you for just letting me be here." I say as he runs my back.

"Of course Carter." he says and I pull away.

"Okay well goodnight." I say and blow a kiss as I grab y suitcase and walk across the hall to the spare bedroom.

___________________________________

So super short chapter but I'm driving as I have to write on my phone so I might have another chapter up later yay ily

~Mads :3