Chapter 15: Preperations

Chapter Fifteen: Friday Afternoon Aaliyah’s P.O.V

         Alfie and I decided to take his car to the restaurant. We had just pulled into the parking lot of Ruby’s bar and grill. I turned to Alfie, and said.

         “When we go in, we should put everything on the table. I mean everything.” Alfie just nodded.

         “Booth or table?” The hostess asked.

         “We would like a booth,” Alfie said. 

         “Okay, follow me.” The hostess said, walking to our booth.

When we were seated, the hostess gave us our menu’s, and then left.

         “Okay, so you can go first.” Alfie said, looking at me, and leaning back with his hands on his head.

         “What?” I questioned.

          “You heard me, start talking about the bun in the over” Alfie said.

         “Fine,” I said. Before I started talking, I took a deep breath.

         “Okay, so you know how we went to the club?” I said. Alfie nodded.

         “Remember when you left me?” I asked. He nodded.

         “Well, I met someone there.” I said.

          “Keep going” Alfie said.

         “Well, his name is Ethan, and we kind of work for him.” I said.

         “No,” Alfie replied back. “How did this happen?” Alfie asked.

         “Well, he kind of took me to his house, we got drunk, I asked for him to do it, and one thing led to another. “I said

         “This is crazy” Alfie said with a light chuckle.

         “You really fucked yourself up.” Alfie said, looking at me with a straight face.

         “Why would you say that?” I asked on the verge of tears.

         “Because Aaliyah it’s the truth, do you honestly think he will be here for you or the baby?” Alfie asked.

         “Alfie you never know.” I said. He just laughed.

         “Do you honestly think a high class man like him, would go for someone like you? I’m not trying to bash on you or anything. Aaliyah, I’m just trying to tell you the truth.” Alfie said.

         “This Is why I didn’t want to tell you Alfie, you're always telling me the negative things.” I said wiping away the tears that slipped out.

         “Aaliyah did you even tell him yet?” Alfie asked. I turned my head.

         “I’m taking that as a no. You at least need to tell him. ”Alfie said.

         “No Alfie, I’m a strong independent black woman, okay. “ I said, getting annoyed with Alfie.

         “Hi, my name is Brittney, and today I will be your waitress. Can I get you guys anything to drink? “Brittney asked.  Brittney was really pretty. She had dark skin, hair cut into a bob, and brown eyes. She was wearing the restaurant's slogan on her shirt, with black pants, and black shoes.