Chapter 3: Meeting

Chapter 3:

Alfie and I were now standing outside in line, waiting to go into the club.  I was over in the corner shivering while Alfie was flirting with girls behind us.  Ugh, he such a man. 

“Next, “ Yelled the big security guard.

I lightly nudged Alfie’s arm trying to get his attention so we could walk in. It took almost three tries just to get his attention I could already tell this was going to be a bad night.

  “I.D. Please,” said the big security guard.  He was really buff, and scary. He had no hair,  and had a goatee, and black shades. I guess he was the typical body guard.

            I took out I.D and handed it to him. He looked at me then back at the card, and finally, after 5 minutes of looking, he gave it back to me and let me in.

             Alfie and I walked into the club, and  Talk Dirty to me by: Jason Derulo ft. 2 Chainz was blaring through the speakers. Everyone was either dancing on the dance floor, or drinking drinks.

“Hey Aaliyah, I’m going to go get some drink from the bar okay.” Alfie said.  I just nodded.   

“This one’s for the ladies” Yelled the DJ. And next thing I know Drunk in Love was playing.  

 I was on the dance floor swaying my hips, and that’s when someone started holding my hips and swaying with me. I couldn’t see his face, but I could feel his muscles.  I could tell he had muscles and a nice physique. Then I felt something hard on my ass. 

I just ignored it because my favorite part of Drunk In love was coming up.

“Hold up, that D'ussé is the shit if I do say so myself, If I do say so myself, if I do say so myself” I sang with Jay-Z.

"Now eat the cake, Anna Mae said, "Eat the cake, Anna Mae!" The guys said. I turned around to meet the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I’ve ever seen. I couldn’t stop staring; it was like I was stuck in this trance. He was the first to look away. 

            “You’re a really good dancer” He said trying to be nice. It took me a little time to stop drooling over this god, he had dirty- blond hair, a v-triangle shaped face, and a little stubble.  He was the second hottest white guy I’ve ever seen. When I finally got out of my little trance, I said:

 “I would’ve been a better one if someone hadn’t let their little guy come out.”  

He rubbed the back of his neck and blushed.  When he smiled I died inside.  His teeth were so white. It was like I was looking at a Hollister model in real life, and not on a bag. 

“Sorry about that.  My name is Ethan,” He said, putting his hand out, for me to shake it.  I shook his hand, and said:

  “Hi Ethan, It was really nice meeting you, but I have to go. Bye.”  I said, trying to walk away. But he caught my arm and held it tightly. I swear I felt sparks when he touched me. 

“I didn’t catch your name.” Ethan said.

 “Ethan you’re a really nice.” I was saying, but he cut me off

“I’m guessing you’re about to tell me, you already have someone special one?” He asked with his head down.

“No. I was trying to say you’re a really nice person, and a sexy vanilla brother. But I don’t know you.” I replied back, emphasizing the “sexy” part.

 “How about I buy you a drink and we talk?”  He tried negotiating with me.  I was a little hesitant to this, but I finally obliged.

“Uh, Okay.” I said. He gave this sexy ass smile and I couldn’t help but smile back. I think every time he smiles I die a little inside.