Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

The cab driver pulled up to my house and that’s when I saw Alfie sitting on my front porch. I got out the cab, and paid the cab driver. I turned around, and became face to face with Alfie.

“Whoa, Alfie. You just burst my bubble.” I said, trying to bring space between us.

 “Where have you been? I’ve been worried sick about you.” Alfie asked, in a concerning yet dramatic voice.

“Alfie I was just out okay, you’re not my mother.” I said walking to my front door.

“I can see you were out, probably all night too. I want all the deats. Don’t hold back on anything” He replied, emphasizing the “Anything.”

He walked past me, and pushed the door open.   I remembered I was still in my dress from last night “Shit” and I bet I have horrible sex hair too.

            I walked in my house, and closed my front door. “So Alfie, how was your night? “I asked, crossing my arms. 

 “Oh, you know, the usual.” He said walking into the living room.

“Ohh,sounds exciting. I’ll be back, I need to go change,” I said, walking to my room.  I jumped in my shower, and just thought about my wild night yesterday. 

“Hell yeah you do, yo breath is on 10 hunnit,” Alfie yelled, I just ignored him.

Chapter 5: Ethan’s P.O.V

I woke up to a cold, empty spot on the bed.

Minutes later, my phone started ringing. “Hello,” I said.

“Hello sir, this is Sarah you’re business manager. We need you to come in on Monday, next week. We need you to look over some things.” Sarah said. 

“Ugh, okay, I’ll come in on Monday at 12” I said hanging up the phone.       

I rubbed my eyes, and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom, and took a shower and, did all my essential bathroom stuff.  I put on my jogging pants, and then I went to the kitchen.

                “Morning sir, “Debra said.

“Morning Debra, how are you?” I asked while taking out all the ingredients to make a protein shake.

“Good, would you like me to help you with that sir?” Debra asked looking at me.

”No thanks, take the day off Debra.” I said, putting all the ingredients in the blender.

“Sir, I still have to clean your room. Are you sure you want me to?” Debra asked.  I just nodded my head.

“Thank you, sir, “Debra said, smiling.

  “Hey Debra, tell Mickey I said hey. “She nodded and then walked out of the kitchen.

 Mickey was Debra 12 year-old grandson. He has a ton of energy, and sometimes reminds me of how I was when I was younger.

10 minutes later

I was jogging down my block, just thinking about everything.  I had this new business my father gave to me, and hardly knew how to run it. Yeah, I was CEO, and yeah, my father taught me how to do everything, but it wasn’t my dream to work in the family business.  I didn’t understand why my father, Robert Caldwell didn’t give the business to my older brother Ace.  He was in the right position to run it, and he wanted to. I on the other hand just wanted to live my life as a 26 year old.  

“Hello” Some lady said, waving her hands in my face.

“You ran into me.” The lady said rudely.

“Hey, sorry.” I said apologizing.

“Wait, are a part of the Caldwell’s family?” The lady asked, with a nicer tone.

“Excuse me; I don’t believe we have met before.” I said brining distance between us.

 “You don’t remember me do you?” She said.

            I just shook my head. 

“My name is Cece Calloway. We went to high school together remember?” She said.

 “I was your sister best friend at one point.” She said. I just shook my head. Cece was attractive though. She had dirty blond hair, straight white teeth, and greenish gray eyes. She was wearing a black sports bra, and yoga pants that made her ass look so good. Aaliyah still has a better ass though. 

“Ethan you honestly don’t remember me?” She asked, breaking me out of my trance.

“No, sorry, I don’t,” I said, getting ready to leave.

 “Ethan we were study buddies too, no one knew, I helped you with your science.  “She said which made me look at her.

“Oh my gosh, your Cece Calloway, sister of Michel Calloway?” I asked. She nodded her head.

 “Yeah, I remember you. You had the biggest crush on me didn’t you?” I asked smirking.  She blushed, and looked away.

 “You’re still an ass though.” She said, hitting my arm.

“Why would you say that?” I asked, placing my hand on my heart, and pretending to feel hurt.

 “Because you didn’t remember me,” Cece said. 

“Sorry Cece Let me make it up to you by running with you, and catching up on the old times.” I said. Cece just nodded in agreement.

1 hour later

Cece and I just finished our little run. I was at my house, and she’s at her's. Surprisingly, Cece lives a block  away from me.  Cece is actually a cool person, I can’t wait to tell my little sister who I just me.  

~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Cece on side. Tootles love