Chapter 9: Feelings

Chapter Nine: Ethan P.O.V:

I felt really horrible for towing her car. She keeps reminding me and every time she does, I feel worse than I already do. I should apologize, and try calling the towing place to see if they can get the car back. 

         I was going to go and apologize to Aaliyah, but then she went in the bathroom. I was contemplating on going in, but then I heard voices so I just stood outside by the bathroom door waiting for her. I probably, looked like a fool.   I cracked open the door, and saw Aaliyah, and two other girls in the bathroom.  Aaliyah was brushing her teeth, and Stacy, also known as Miss. Fredrickson, were having an altercation. I waited to go in, and stop the altercation.  When I saw the look of anger, and hatred in Aaliyah’s eyes, I burst through the door.

 “What’s going on in here?” Aaliyah stared at me, and then went back to brushing her teeth. 

 Stacy, on the other hand said “Sir, this bitch tried to fight me. She said she was going to punch me, and bury my body where no one will be able to find me.” I knew she was lying, but I just played along. 

I then turned to Emily, and said” Is this, really what happened Miss. Poillucci?” She froze.  It took her two minutes to reply. And when she did, she said. “Sir, I just walked in here, I didn’t see anything” What’s up with girls? Do they always lie like this?

         I shook my head, and said “Well then ladies, my office now all of you!”

Ethan P.O.V

We made it to my office, and I was about to talk, but when I turned around I didn’t see Aaliyah. “Where did Miss. Wright go?” I asked, looking at Stacy and Emily.  Stacy just shrugged her shoulder.

         “I think she’s getting something from her office.” Emily said. Stacy hit Emily on the arm.

         “Maybe sir, she’s being slutty again, and trying to get Mr. Shaw to sleep with her.” Stacy said. Stacy was beginning to get really irritating. But when she said, “trying to sleep with Mr. Shaw”, I tensed up.

          “Who is Mr. Shaw again?” I asked, curious.

         “Mr. Shaw is CEO of a Law Firm. He’s been trying to get in touch with you for like the past two weeks.” Stacy said.

         “Can you tell me where they might be?” I asked irritated.

          “Um, sure.” Was all Stacy said.  

         “What about our meeting?” Emily asked.

         “This is a warning, if I see this or hear this happening again you will be fired. Do I make myself clear?” I said.

         “Yes, sir, “They both said in unison.

Emily got up and left.  Stacy on the other hand stayed.

          “Mr. Caldwell. I think you and I have chemistry. We should explore each other’s bodies “Stacy said while licking her lips in a seductive way.

          “Miss. Jensen, this isn’t appropriate behavior. This will not be tolerated in my workplace.” I said in a stern voice.

I would’ve taken her up on her offer, but I was too focused on Aaliyah right now.

         “Ugh, fine, but you know my number and my office. Call me whenever you need me. And I mean whenever” Stacy said, rubbing my hand slowly.

         “Miss. Jensen, can you please show me where Miss. Wright and Mr. Shaw would be?” I said, taking my hand out of hers and walking to the door. I opened it, and waited for Miss. Jensen to get out of my office before, I closed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaliyah P.O.V

I was talking to Trevor, when Stacy and Ethan came over.

         “Hello Mr. Caldwell,” I said, trying to be professional.

         “Hello” Ethan said, looking at me.

         “Who are you?” Ethan said rudely looking at Trevor.

           “Hey, I’m Trevor. Are you the owner of this fine company?” Trevor asked, smiling.

         “Yes, I am.” Ethan said.

         “Well hello sir,” Trevor said, taking his hand out, trying to shake Ethan’s hand. Ethan didn’t take his hand.  He just looked at it.

          “Can we talk in your office, sir?” Trevor asked.

         “Uh, fine lets go.” Ethan said walking away.   

          “So I was thinking how about on Friday we go on a date?” Trevor turned around, and asked me.

         “Sure” I said happily.

         “You better go now. I think the boss is on his period today.” I said. Trevor just chuckled.

          “See you later beautiful.” Trevor said. I just waved and smiled.

         “You think you can have whatever you want, don’t you? Well, listen when I become Mrs. Caldwell, you will be first on my firing list.” Stacy said.

          “Stacy to be honest, I don’t like you, I don’t want to see you, and I will fucking kill you the next time you threaten me.” I said, at the end of my sentence, I gave her a smile and walked away.

         “Bitch” Stacy mumbled under her breath. 

         “Come again,” I said, turning around to look at her.  But all she did was roll her eyes, and walk to her office.  She’s so foolish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Trevor on the side. 

 P.S. Trevor is fine, he could be my bae. If she won't take I gladly will.  Comment and tell we what you thought about this chapter. 

 Tootles loves,