chapter 5: Balcony weed.

I didn't want to go to school and I think Lae a sensed that. " let's skip Rae, I think you could use a day off." Lae said. "OK IDC I just don't wanna be anywhere Kam will be." I said.  " school's one block down. That terrible school of West High of L.A. let me text Davan Jones to see if he want to come with us." Lae said.  " do you and this mystery boy already go out I haven't even met the guy." I said. I wasn't really surprised. It was always easier for Lae to get a boyfriend, not that we weren't equally Sexy but she's more corporative. I'm hard headed, hard to get and impatient I will easily shut you down. "Yeah I guess we were up on our phones the whole night texting." She said. " hold up JONES didn't Vanaisha that skank say she had a brother named Davan.'' I said. " yeah I know but he's already bae, I really like him and I know we don't fuck with that bitch but still." Lae said." No Lae she stabbed you in the back, she fake, you can't make her brother bae and bae why would use the word bae, tf is this, what if this is a whole plot to hurt you I don't trust them and you shouldn't." I said. '"mama please I can protect myself, he harmless, and it' s too late now, he coming and he bringing a friend, nigga got a car what's not to like." Lae said. " fine" I sighed. " yaaassss girl I knew you would agree when I said friend watch by the end of the day you gonna have a boo thang." I rolled my eyes at her stupidity at the moment. My phone buzzed. It was the Facebook messenger the chat bubble was Kam's profile pic. Wh uh he texting me. Babe i'm sorry for being a dick, come meet at 5 this afternoon, wait I'll come pick you up at your house. It said. If I had gotten this message 20 minutes ago I wouldn't been hype but now I just don't give. I'll decide whether to meet after this double date. When this Davan finally pulled up he had loud ass music, his friend was sitting in the back. I recognized the song though it was that old song " ghetto" by August Alsina, it was,up to the part where it says something about sexing or fucking like no other bitch and that woke up the block. This old lady come out threatening to hit us with her broom, and somebody wanna call the police just for loud music so I hopped in the back and told the slow ass retarded dumb fuck to start driving. " Damn I know you said that sexy girls always had sexy friends but I didn't know this girl would be making me horny." The boy next to me said. "Yo Queshawn I would appreciate it if you could stfu." Davan said. I was weirded out but I couldn't help but ask this Queshawn who he was talking about me or Lae. "You" he said smiling. He was almost as cute as Kam. "Thankyou." I started giggling like a child. " we're going to my house" Davan said. I didn't like his tone it was too demanding like we going to my house and you don't got no choice. He had his own apartment though. Which is why I never see him around my neighborhood. While Davan was searching for the apartment keys I started thinking about Kam. He was never Lae's full brother he had another father, but that never stopped Lae from loving him. So  why should I stop loving him just cause he has another girl, cause I'm no sidehoe. I just solved my own problem.

It was kind of boring at Davan's we hanged on the couch and ate watched movies talked and then Lae and Davan started making out in front of us. Queshawn gave me something to drink and I was nervous cause they were all crowding around me to see me drink it. My idiot self drank it and I realized what it was when it was too damn late. Some type of sleeping thing that makes you fall asleep........................................
From author: no such thing exist I made it up.

I wake up to something warm on my lips. I open my eyes and I see Queshawn in my face."ma I just kissed you. what you gonna say?" He asked. " omg what time is it?" I asked. "Damn that's cold."he said. " oh well I was asleep through most of it. Why you kissin me?" I asked all of a sudden realizing what he did and getting mad."sorry, you just so pretty." He said. "Can I get your #?" " boy no" I yelled. "Where's Lae?" "Alright sorry she outside." Then I smell it. That stench, I don't go a day without smelling that shit that ruins so many teenage lives...WEED...I grab my bag, phone,and run outside. Davan was pushing that nasty stuff towards Lae. She was about to pick it up but I run in knocking the table over on the balcony floor. " Bitch wtf is wrong with you." Davan yells. That's what the drink was for to keep me busy so they could smoke weed. "Lae we out." I snap. " No you could go, I'm staying."Lae said. "WHAT." I yell feeling like I'm on fire. "That's right ugly leave."Davan says. I'm hurt I get out of his place almost crying. I don't know where to go. Grandma always tells me to be strong, and in the end of this situation I'll be winning and Lae will be losing.