chapter 2:school

"Yo you showed that hoe who boss girl, she didn't even have time to hit back" Lae (Tahlaena)was saying.

Me: she was running her hating ass mouth and talking shit. She was really asking for it. Me and Lae didn't get to finish talking because an adult had found out about the fight and wanted me I'm their office. He was fat sweaty with pale skin and brown hair my guess is he was our principal. Yes it was me and Lae' s first day at this school and I already fought somebody. The man started chatting about the school regulations and how I broke rule #59 and I just tuned him out. I've heard it all before none of this ain't new. Don't he know who he was dealing with, this was Ravaughn Latore boii. Daughter of Christopher George Latore my father's birth name. You can't get in this head unless you just mad sexy. Which is the perfect word to describe Lae's half brother Kamari Davis (Kam). When I tell you that boy is fine I mean it. He 18 and I'm only 16 and I don't know where our relationship is at but he keep dropping these little hints that be having me thinking for days. Lae thinks I should get over him but she don't see in my eyes that's her brother. I really love him. I wanna get laid by him and spend the rest of our lives together and raise a family....YEEETT... I just wanna be his main chick. Mr. Paolo the principal interrupted my thoughts by handing me a paper to put my parents info down. I filled in that sheet with my grandma's government cause she never take bullshit and always got my back unlike my mother.

The day was lame. I thought things would change in this school but its all the same. Boys whistling, staring and licking their lips and rubbing their crusty ass hands together as I walk down the hallway. Fake ass raggedy ass dolls trying  to talk to me. I saw Lae a few times and Kam once but he was playing  the girl I beat this morning I seen her around before usually with kam too what if they go out nah. He flirts with me way too much.

" yo day one nigga hold up bitch. What's the hurry." Lae was trying to catch up with me at dismissal. "Let's go see a movie" I said. " I can't I have a date." Lae said. " Lae its your first day and you already giving niggas heart attacks." I said laughing a little. I was bummed that Lae was busy." No Ma he simply asked for my # and told me to meet him after school." She said. I nodded and we said bye to each other.