chapter3: Skank Vanaisha

When i got home my mother was on my dick asking how the day was and if I behaved. I dodged all them questions by asking how her day was and if she broke up with her boyfriend yet. That was a mistake apparently I opened a conversation with my mother that would never end. After her long ass story I ate and tried to do homework cause I honestly I really had nothing else to do. After really bad algebra I had to oh that was it. Damn I be hatin when Lae got shit to do it be so boring. I decided to just sit on the couch I really wasn't in the mood to go outside and hang with the ghetto black and hood. Then Vanaisha Jones some girl me and Lae used to be close with until she started getting mad bitchy wanna knock on my door. I knew it was her I could smell the dick she sucked last night from all the way over here. I don't wanna be mean but her slut ass was the reason Lae and her ex boyfriend Tayshan Bryant broke up. They was the cutest couple on the block but this skank wanna get in the way and fuck him while he was drunk. Anyways I opened the door and she was tryna hug me talking bout "oh Ravonni omfgosh. I haven't spoken to you in forever how you been." I didn't even feel like hearing it I slammed the door in her face so fast. Bitch lives across the street she see me everyday, probably wanted some money for her latest and most current drug dealing baby daddy. what a bad day this is turning out to be. One thing about being the daughter of you know who is that No one knows but I like it that way. Cause if it were any different I wouldn't know why my friends were my friends, for what they could gain from me or for the real me. Before I went to sleep I texted Lae, she told me to wear a dress tomorrow that would match this short ass tight ass thing she would wear. She didn't have to say anything I knew she was over Tayshan and falling for a new man.
From author: 1st book feel free to tell me how u feel about it. Trust me your opinion matters to me.