A Date with Kam

I wait at the nearest bus stop, I haven't decided where to go yet. Not home not school not Lae's well kam will know what to do but he in school. Now I'm starting to wish I just went to school today. I took the bus and walked into the Popeye's near my house. When I was done eating it was 4:10 and it was raining. I hurried out and home. Gotta go meet Kam at 5:00. Yeah I decided to go but only to tell him to watch ova Lae, yes only for that. At least that's the lie I tried to stuuf into my head. Mom wasn't home. I ran to my room and undressed. Should I change from this plain black bra into my favorite red Victoria's Secret push-up with the matching panties, it was a gift from my 20-yr old cousin Mariley who lives in Florida. Yeah ima wear it with some plain black skinny jeans and red strapless cropped top with my red DR.Martens, ooh and my black leather jacket, no let me leave the jacket for if I get cold he could give me his. Do I still like him? let me  just go shower first. On my way out my mom pulled up with her Honda something. "Raevaughn where you going dressed like that ?" She asked "umm, I'm waiting for Kam." I said. "Okay kam is a boy I can trust so you can wear the but go get a jacket." Mom ordered. "Fine ma." I groaned. When I came back out Kam was walking down the street.," hey Rae, u looking nice." He said. "Whatever, thanks, where your car at." I said avoiding his hug. " Where we going aint that far." He said and we started walking. "Kam you need to watch out for Lae she gotta a new boyfriend who's like a thug." "I know, I saw him today, I already spoke to her." He said. "Really what she say?" I asked. " she said hop off boy my dick is deep you could fall in a spot you don't wanna be in" he said. " what oh my gosh, that's crazy she said that" I laughed. Kam laughed too. "Why you laughing?" I asked I couldn't decide if I was still mad at him. "Cause Rae, your laugh is adorable just like you are I love being with you cause it makes me laugh for no reason, cause then I'm just complete" We stopped and just stared at each other. Them his gaze wondered over to my top just below my neck and I realized he was staring at my boobs. Why am I not stopping him do I like this? I stomped oh his Sport Blue 6's that woke him up, "YO RAE, these shits is new."he yelled rubbing his sneakersn "sorry." I laughed and of course he laughed too. We started walking again. "Kam were not getting anywhere." I whined. " well we don't have to I kinda just wanted to walk and talk." He said. "Okay stop Kam what happened to your seriously committed relationship?" I asked. "I told you she ain't shit, so I broke up with her today, cause I realized she was holding Me back from being with who I wanna be with.......you.....RAEVAUGHN." He was leaning i could feel his lips against mine and then the goosebumps and the sparks and all. I didn't know what to say when we separated." Rae say something." He said.,"don't let go." I whispered. So he took my hand.then it started raining again. None of us had umbrellas so he picked me up and started running. "Kam put me down this is stupid i have  legs." I screamed. "Okay" he smiled, then let go of me I fell right on my butt. I got up and pushed him he picked me up again but this time he ran all the way to my house.