chapter 4: serious relationship

I couldn't decide, when I opened my closet I realized that I now had 15 short and tight dresses. I took the black and gold short sleeved one with the heart cut out one that matches these stupid black and gold Nike wedges my grandma got me for my birthday last year. Oh lawwd I was on fire some wett, wett as Lae would always say. I didn't wanna wake up mom so when Kam and Lae started honking crazy loud I grabbed my bag and was out. When I stepped out Kam was doing his cute corner smile that always makes me dizzy. Lae was next to him in the front of his car but he whispered something she groaned giggled then winked at me and moved to the back. Kam made a hand gesture that meant come sit next to me in the front. I didn't think twice I grabbed that seat "yo Rae, you lookin extra today who you tryna impress." Lae said to me as soon as Kam started driving. " you told me to dress like this so the fux u mean boo." I replied. " oh so now you think you just to good for me, ;oh I see how it is." Lae said laughing." Tahlaena please Rae too pretty to be taking your face right now." Kam said. I swear if it would be visible when brown skins blushed I would be red right now. "Forget you I got niggas to text." Lae said.
From author: sorry for some of the explicit language but that's how I speak everyday and to me niggas means boys.

Oh no Lae just went into iPhone mode. When she do that its like she not even there. Its like me and Kam would be alone, and I think he realized that. "Ma..." Kam said."hmmm" I said." You the prettiest girl I know." "What really." I said trying not to fall out the car. "You coulda been mine a long  time ago. But you see I'm in a seriously committed relationship." He said but that sentence killed me. I could feel that lump you get in your throat when you wanna cry. I had one question: did Lae know?

" really" I said turning away, I didn't want him to see the disappointment in my face. "Yeah but she nowhere as fine as you and her attitude shit, but you see..." I didn't let him finish "NO KAM I DON'T SEE, I CANT SEE, I DON' T WANNA SEE YOU FUCKING DICK, YOU A DUMB ASS NIGGA BITCH, you get me hooked on you forever and act like you like me just so you can tell me that I can't have you, nah nigga I'm not with that shit, STOP THE CAR." I hopped out, and Lae followed me, now that's a true bitch, me over her brother I ain't saying its too right but still. I have a feeling this day won't be better than yesterday.