Chapter 10

Some disturbing elements ahead, "violence and bad language" Skip if not comfortable.

》》》》》》》》

Neil- Drive fast Ali our prey is waiting for our special hospitality.

Ali - Yes boss. ( mock salute )

Neil - I will make him regret everything he did with my Avu. It's my promise to myself and my Avu.

They reached a bar while tracking down Arjun.

Ali - He's in this bar.

Neil - How we will kidnap him in-front of everyone? (Frowns)

Ali - Everything is arranged boss. ( winks at him )

DD - What have you done? ( knitting his eyebrows )

Ali - Just played with a man's weakness. ( smirked )

Neil, DD - What?

Ali - Come, let me show you. ( rolling his eyes )

They entered the bar and saw Arjun dancing with some girl.

Ali - 5 more minutes, then the show will begin. Come guys let's have some drinks.

Neil - Are you fu*king kidding me? My wife is in pain and you are.... ( Ali cuts him off )

Ali - Calm down Neil. ( pat his shoulder ) Even I want to teach Arjun a lesson for hurting Avni but we need to wait for the right time. I promise you, once we trap him, you can avenge Avni's pain.

Neil heaves a sigh and rubs his forehead for calming himself.

Neil - I'm sorry Ali, I'm just...

Ali - I understand what you are going through, you will have your chance man.

DD - Let's sit somewhere before Arjun spot us or else our entire plan will be flopped.

The guys sat at a corner while Arjun was having time of his life or we can say he was immersed in euphoria of his freedom before the storm causes havoc in his life.

Ali - Arjun's bad time starts now.

They all saw a girl dressed up in red dress came near Arjun and dragged him towards herself by holding his collar. Arjun smirked at the sudden attention and wrapped his arms around the girl. The girl smirked at him and gave him a chit. She winked at him and left from there. Arjun opened the chit, a smirk appeared on his face and he started moving towards the location written inside the chit.

Ali - Follow him guys.

The guys followed him and saw that the same girl who lurked him was dragging him into a room and then she closed the door.

Neil - Now what?

Ali - A few minutes more and then Arjun will regret his actions. ( smirks )

After few minutes, the girl came outside and smiles at Ali.

Girl - He's unconscious Ali sir.

Ali - Good job. ( smiles )

Girl - Thank you. ( smiles )

The girl lefts from there.

DD - Wow bro, what a plot.

Ali - I told you already that I have arranged everything. Now come let's take him out of here.

DD - What if the security suspects us?

Neil - We will simply say, he's our friend and got unconscious due to excess drinking.