Chapter 5

Khanna mansion
Living room

Bebe - Neil have returned back yesterday still he didn't came here. What he is doing since yesterday ?

Neil - Rectifying my family's mistakes. ( sternly )

Entire Khanna family looked towards the main door where Neil was standing with a stern look on his face.

Neil came inside the house and all the family members were confused about the reason behind his anger.

Bebe - Tillu....

Neil shows his palm indicating her to stop.

Neil - Just one question, why you all kept me away from Avni ? ( sternly )

All became numb after listening his question and this was enough for boiling Neil's blood.

Neil - I want my answer. ( yelled on top of his voice )

Shweta - Neil... actually .... ( stammering ) .... you don't know what that family did with us.... we...

Neil - Did Avni harmed you in any way ?

No answer

Neil - Did she harmed you in any way ? ( shouted )

Aakash - Neil, you don't know how Mehta family betrayed us ... I mean ...

( I don't want to add Prakash's  character here cos he is one of my  favourite character and the only character who supported Avni all the times. So, here Aakash Khanna is Neil's dad.)

Neil - Okay, her family betrayed you in terms of business but Avni wasn't your business partner. Right ? Why you guys punished her for her family's deeds ? She was suffering all these years but you all didn't allowed me to contact her. Why ? ( bloodshot red eyes ).

Bebe - Neil, we don't want any relationship between you and Avni. That's it. ( sternly )

Neil - And I don't any relationship with the people who are associated with Avni's sufferings. ( sternly )

Shweta - Neil what are you saying ? For that mad girl you will fight with your family ?

Neil - Don't mom. ( screamed )

Shweta trembled in fear after visualising her son's anger.

Neil - I won't listen my wife's insult. So, keep your words carefully. ( anger )

Khanna family was shocked will be an understatement.

Shweta - What you said, your wife ? ( unbelievably )

Neil - Yes, I married her yesterday. Now, she is my wife.

Bebe - How can you marry her Neil ? ( yells at him )

Neil - She is my childhood love and I don't want anyone's permission for marrying my love. ( sternly )

Shweta - Listen Neil, we won't accept her as our daughter in law. ( shouts at him )

Neil - I am not asking you, I am telling you that Avni is my wife.

Bebe - Neil, that girl won't come in our house.

Aakash - Today you have to make a decision, you have to choose between your family and Avni.

Neil - Undoubtedly, I will choose my Avni.

Shweta - You will leave us for that girl who have lost her senses as well. ( unbelievably ).

Neil - You guys are having proper senses still you didn't used your senses, you didn't used your sense of humanity when Avni needed someone's support and here you are talking about her senses. ( sarcastically )