Chapter 9

Happy diwali to all of you.

May the lights remove the entire darkness of your lives and you all have happy and safe diwali.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

DD - We need to talk Neil.

Neil nods.

He was about to get up but Avni held his hand tightly mumbling in her sleep. Her whispers were almost inaudible so Neil leaned closer to her face in order to listen what she is trying to convey.

Avni - He will come again.... ( shivering voice ) he...no....no......

Neil entwined their hands more tightly as a gesture of assurance that he is there with her, she's not alone. He placed a soft kiss on her temples removing all the scary thoughts and dreams that are disturbing her peaceful sleep.

DD - You sit beside her, she needs you. I will sit here. ( pointing towards the couch )

Neil nods.

DD - Actually, Ali have traced Arjun's location.

Riya - So, what are you waiting for DD. Let's go and catch him red handed.

Neil - It's not the right time Riya. We need to know who is helping him.

Riya - We can make him spill out the entire truth.

Neil - It's not that easy. He isn't afraid of anything or else he would have never entered this society. He freaking came to my home for harming Avni, he don't fear anyone that's why he dug his own grave. ( sternly )

DD - Neil, are you planning something ?

Neil - Arjun is a stranger so he can't enter this society as security guard can never allow entry of some unknown person in this society.

DD - That's what I am wondering. Should we confront the guard ?

Neil nodded.

Neil - How he escaped from jail ?

DD - Me and Ali are working on this matter. Hopefully we will get to know about this very soon.

Neil - Keep a check on him DD. We can't loose our target, keep a track of his each and every activity.

DD nodded.

Riya - Neil, Avni's condition have worsened after this incident. Have you think about her further treatment ?

Neil - I have talked to one of the best doctor in London. After closing Arjun's chapter, I am gonna take her to London for her treatment. I want my Avu back and I will do everything to bring her back.

DD - What about her family ? I mean, are you gonna tell them about her condition ?

Neil - No, right now I am taking decisions for Avni so I won't allow them come near her but in future when Avni will become capable enough to take her own decisions, she can reunite with them.

DD - Ali have got some clues so he wants to meet me after half an hour. Do you want to accompany Neil ?

Neil - I want to but Avni....

Riya - Neil, I am here, so don't worry about Avni. I will call you if she wakes up.

DD - I will message Ali to come here so that we can discuss everything before leaving.

Neil - DD, trap the mouse into the bill.

DD - I think we should welcome him in a grand way. What say ?