Chapter 10: Adrien

By the time class started, the girls had everything planned out. Chloe would hang out with Adrien and try to mainly talk about how amazing Marinette is and Marinette would do the same with Luka about Chloe. Chloe sat by herself today which was fine by her. It gave her time to think of what she was going to say to Adrien. She was so lost in thought that she hadn't realized it was lunch until Adrien tapped on her shoulder which sent her crashing back down to earth. She looked down at her papers and there were scribbles of what she had been thinking that entire time.

Adrien peered over her shoulder, "What you got there. Those aren't the notes we were supposed to take."

Chloe quickly folded the paper, "Nothing. Just some thoughts."

Adrien went around and sat next to her, "You and Marinette have gotten close. I'm glad to see you two getting along. I've also noticed that you've gotten nicer."

"Yeah. Marinette's really helped. By the way, how do you feel about her?" Chloe started off getting straight to the point.

"Oh, well, I think she's a great friend. She's amazing. She's kind, smart, and talented. Whenever she's in a tight spot, she always knows what to do. She's amazing at sewing. I mean, you remember the derby hat. She's never afraid to stand up for what's right."

Chloe gave a small smile, "Sounds like you care about her a lot. It's almost as if you're in love with her."

"I wouldn't say I'm in love with her. I mean, she's cute and her smile always brightens up the room. Her blue eyes sparkle like a beautiful sea and her hair is dark and gorgeous like the night sky... shoot. I am in love with her." Adrien realized.

Chloe chuckled lightly, "Called it."

"What?! You knew?!" Adrien said shocked.

"I could tell. Just by the way, you would look at her. Don't worry." She put her hand to her heart, "I've accepted it. In fact, I've moved on. I like someone else now."

"Oh, really?" Adrien scooted closer, "Who? C'mon! You know my crush, who's yours? SPILL THE TEA!!!!" he exclaimed.

"You promise you won't tell?" Chloe spoke quietly. Adrien nodded. Chloe sighed and looked at him, "It's Luka. I-I have no idea why, but there's just something about him."

Adrien's eyes lit up and he squealed, "Eeeekkk! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! We have to get you two together!"

"Easy, easy. Marinette and I are already working on that. I promised I'd put in a good word for her with you. And it seems like all I needed to do is give you a little push." She smirked.

"Wait, does that mean that she likes me back?" he asked already knowing the answer.

"I'm not saying a word. But I can tell you that you should act fast." Chloe winked. "C'mon, do you want to share my lunch? Marinette made me a bento box."

Adrien nodded. Her quest was successful with Adrien. Though she couldn't help but wonder how it was going with Luka.

Word count: 523

A/N: Happy new year everyone! Welcome to 2020!

A/N: 2.5 years later, the above author's note did not age well lmaoooo