Chapter 1: Nothing

The moment Chloe saw Luka, she had no idea exactly how much he'd eventually mean to her.

The events of her time as Miracle Queen had left her in a tizzy. Ladybug had betrayed her, she had failed Hawkmoth, lost her chance of ever becoming a miraculous holder again, she had gone off on Ladybug claiming that she was going to move to New York with her mother, but by the time she got home, her mother and father had made up and decided to stay in Paris. She had nowhere to go. Her only friend was Sabrina. What was she going to do?

I guess I could be harder on Marinette. That might make me feel better. She thought being mean to Marinette always makes me feel better.

She wasn't lying. She didn't know why but being mean to Marinette always made her feel better. Maybe it was because Marinette is prettier than her, or because Marinette's parents didn't have problems as hers did. But it's probably because Marinette had it all. A ton of friends, loving parents...

"I mean, we both have Adrien, but Marinette has him differently than I do." Chloe sighed, "All I have is Sabrina."

As she said that, she heard a knock at the door. She walked to her door and opened it to reveal Sabrina. Speak of the devil. Chloe thought.

"Just what the doctor ordered. Did you come to check on me?" Chloe turned around and walked towards the center of her hotel room, "I mean, I did just get akumatized. But can you believe my parents decided to stay in Paris? I tell Ladybug I'm going to move to New York with my mom and now they've decided to stay here in Paris? Just my luck. I mean honestly, did they even think to take my feelings into consider-"

"Would you stop talking for 2 seconds?!" Sabrina snapped.

"What was that for? Don't have to be so rude." Chloe replied.

"How could you? How could you get akumatized on purpose? How could you betray Ladybug like that? I thought you liked Ladybug!" Sabrina accused.

"She betrayed me first! No matter how many times I asked her to give me my miraculous, she never did!"

"I thought we were friends!" Sabrina said, holding back tears.

"We are friends." Said Chloe. She knew what was coming. And she did not want to hear it.

"Not anymore. How could I be friends with someone who sides with Hawkmoth?" Sabrina said, letting the tears fall from her eyes.

And with that, Sabrina was gone. From the hotel and from Chloe's life. Chloe just lost her only friend.

"Now I really do have nothing."

Word Count: 451