She part 1

Kratos p.o.v

I can't help but stare at her goddess-like body figure before me, my eyes trail her from head to toe taking in every detail down to the last molecular cell on her heavenly-like body. She looks back at me and before we can even walk towards each other, her younger brother steps between us. This angers my wolf and it upsets me as the wall that is her brother stands between me and my queen. I step up towards the vermin that dare stand in my way, my eyes instantly turn dark red and my wolf comes out, my powerful aura not surrounding me in waves like most alphas. My power resides in the one place that no one would ever expect power to come from....my eyes. Being that I'm a bit taller than him, I slightly tower over him and I growl lowly" either you move or ill kill where you stand here and now" by this threat, the other two alphas are flanking Mikhail's left and right sides. 

This makes me and my wolf even angrier and before I can even reach out to toss one mutt into the other my mate speaks up, her angelic voice leaving me in a daze as if hypnotized by the single look into her eyes." Mikhail, Tyson, Roman you each have to the count of 10 to move out of my mates way or all three of you are guna deal with me." as she says this her brother doesn't back down but roman and Tyson back away slightly out of respect of the she-wolf. Mikhail turns his head slightly over his shoulder and looks at his sister."There's no way in hell he's your mate if he is, he's not going anywhere near you, and that's fin-"before he can finish my beautiful sexy mate has him flipped over from under his leg and flat on his face with his arm behind him. She growls lowly in his ear"Mine" my wolfs red eyes slowly receded to my brown ones and my wolf howls in pleasure, pride, and joy for our mate"damn she took him down, don't ever piss her off"I nod in my head" note taken"she moves to stand in front me and rubs my cheek and she smiles at me and I smile at her, the sparks of electricity flow through us both and we stand as if no one else is around but just the two of us standing in the room. She the first to talk"I'm Mikala, I've heard a lot about you Kratos"I nod"one as beautiful as you has to be the most beautiful heavenly gift from God himself, your very beautiful my love I couldn't help but take in every detail of your body that in due time I will claim and pleasure like no other man has before you met me." we hold hands and walk out the door of the office only seconds later do we run into the man whos very name makes other alphas quiver in embarrassment, a life teacher to his children and the one man so many fear of his wrath more or less than that of my own...Her father.