Rogues and Family part 1

Kratos p.o.v

I  walk over to my beta and gamma training the other rogue Lycans and stands beside my gamma and I look at her face to see somethings bothering her." Lucia, what's the matter?" she turns and looks at me" nothing.....its just.....peace like this doesn't last long, we're in the middle of three of the strongest packs in the state. I'm just surprised they haven't taken any notice of us yet."I nod and look at the other Lycans still training"I'm surprised myself but then again it shouldn't surprise me. The solar moon pack to the south, blizzard solstice to the north, and blood pulse to the west, all three are formidable foes. Even more so with their army of pack wolves but its nothing we can't handle."my beta chuckles"heh, there weaklings compared to us don't you think so?"I smile and shrug"well guess we'll find out for sure if they actually send someone"we laugh and suddenly we stiffen and cathes a scent of pack wolves and we growl, I mindlink everyone"rex, lucia with me, fighters and warriors stand in the patches and keep hidden, move!"we all run out into the forest and I see the alpha and beta pack wolves standing in the clearing of our marked border line, the alphas voice booms as we stand at a stalemate seeming with tension all around us."hello rogue, my name is alpha tyson, I am alpha of-"I cut him off"alpha of blizzard soltice, what the hell are doing on my turf, you weren't given permission last I checked, so leave now and your pack wolves won't suffer any casualties"he looks at me and growls"I believe I was talking you little runt, I dont take disrespect ligh-"I cut him off again with a growl of my own, more loudly and powerful then his own, my rogues dont flinch (as for the blizzard solstice pack wolves)three look like their ready to shit their pants and hightail it back home, my wolf chuckles at this in my mind"imputent weaklings, worthless bugs, little ants that are begging to be squashed"i swallow a little laugh of my own"easy buddy, lets see what there here for first and if they want to be squashed then we will squash them"my wolf grins in agreement. I fold my arms across my chest, Lucia and rex flank my left and right sides in case I need back up. Rex feels uneasy until his eyes land on Tyson's beta and I feel his anger flare up suddenly and I mind linked rex"hey are you alright rex?" he replies with a growl in our link"the man that left me for dead in that hell hole, the one who took my first mate from me and made her his...my older brother, Kratos meet my brother...Kai"I follow rex's angry gaze to see a calm looking and laid back beta smirking at his little brother and he notices his little brother glaring his way and speaks up"ahhh my dear, dear little brother, how long ha-"in a flash of three seconds before he can get the word"has" out his mouth, rex has fang held up by his throat and his claws digging into his brothers' skin held against a tree. 

His brother though seemingly unphased, just smiles at his gesture like a maniac" my, my you sure have gotten stronger my little brother, did those three years help with your further sinking ship of weakness?" rex's eyes turn dark blue and I know that his wolf is now in control and not rex, he snarls at the man in his grip"you could've searched for me, our parents were worried sick and what do you do!? You tell them not to worry because I got called for a pack meeting with the future generation of betas!? You lied to them, Kai!? Your not my brother!? Your dead to me!? You left me to die by the hands of those black-coated bastards and that psycho doctor and his tests, my chance may not be now but I promise you on your life that ill kill you myself." I mind linked rex"control it rex, your letting go, reign your wolf back in. Look I know your brother left you for dead but holding him by his neck against a tree and threatening him isn't guna change what happened back then. Let him go, now." rex growls and releases his grip on his brother and Kai slumps down against the tree and smiles and stands up and dusts himself off as if nothing happened, and casually walks over to his alpha as rex does the same. Tyson speaks"now with that being over, we've come here to talk to you and your rogues Kratos. No bloodshed, just to talk."I huff at the alphas explanation"hmph and just why I would agree to that? What guarantee do me and my rogues have that you won't stab us in the back? And even if I do agree to this little proposition of yours, what's in it for you Tyson?" he looks dead at me"you have my word as alpha and my packs word that we will not hurt you or your rogues Kratos, I give you my word personally." I nod in agreement"alright fine, we'll go with you. But on one condition, if your beta so much as whispers the word"weakness" to my beta again, ill let him show his brother just how"weak" he really is, understood?"Tyson nods in understanding and I look at rex and nods at him and he nods back at me, Lucia nods as well and we bump our fists together and mind link our special code" family, survival, control, we are rogues, this is our way of life." I look at the trees and nod, the other wolves retreat back to our home, Lucia, rex, and I all walk with Tyson and his wolves deeper into the mid day lit forest to await our confrontation with the two packs that are neighbors to us, solar moon and blood pulse.