Betrayal part 2

Kratos p.o.v

I look at autumns twin sister to see her guns still pointed at the girls and I growl."let them go now Audiya, you don't have to do this" she smiles at me and chuckles"oh Kratos you know I can't d-"in a matter of seconds my mate lunges at her and tackles her to the ground and punches her endlessly with autumn somehow getting her own piece of her sister as my mate kicks her ass. My wolf howls in pride at our mates' strength"damn she's sexy" I nod at that"right about that man" as I'm standing there in awe at how my mate is ripping her opponent apart, rex mind links me." sorry to ruin your stareing test but I could use some help here" I smile and leave the girls to their traitor and run out to find rex and kai both in wolf forms and tumbling in claws fur and sharp teeth and I run and jump in mid-air and spears Kai's dark chocolate colored wolf and hold him down by his neck and Rex's wolf comes over and I get off Kai's wolf and I shift into my black wolf, rex flanks me and we both lunge for Kai. Biting and clawing at anything that I can reach I land bite marks in Kai's shoulder and somehow his right eye got in the way, oh well. Rex broke four of Kai's ribs and clawed his face drawing blood, after we get a satisfying howl of agony from kai we separate and stand on either side of him. Rex nods at me and I nod back and step back and rex, well he goes back to ripping his brother apart, rips Kai's arm off, and Kai lets out a blood-curdling scream and shifts back and grabs his arm and looks at his little brother"you little runt I should've killed you when I had the chance!." rex shifts back and walks slowly towards his brother"you come out of nowhere and expect me not to remember, you send a pack after my home, my family and now you've had your mate threaten mine with a gun to her head, you don't deserve to live kai, ill gladly see to that." rex smiles darkly and grabs kai by his neck and smashes him through a tree and the tree falls creaking and moaning as it falls, Kai's body broken completely and dropped lifeless to the ground. We then hear an agony cried scream and rex and I run back inside to see that Audiya has shifted into her wolf, my mate shifted into hers, and autumn standing to the side. By the looks of it, my mate wants to handle this situation herself and autumn happily accepts the offer and runs over to rex and they hug each other tightly and just hold each other. I wait patiently for my mate to come to me.