Chapter 11

Another update! Sorry for the creepy eye pic, you'll get why I put there soon.

Victoria's POV-

I said bye to the team and walked to my car.

"Hey Victoria." Unfamiliar voices said. I looked behind me, the paparazzi were taking pictures and yelling.

"Victoria is there a secret romance between you and Gareth Bale?" The paparazzi asked.

"Umm....we..ug-

"Hey back off, give her some space." Someone said sternly. I looked up from the ground to see Ronaldo guarding me. Wait what the heck? When did he get here? As soon as those words left his mouth the paparazzi left.

"Thank you." I said as he turned around looking me straight in the eyes.

"No problem." He said.

"How did you get over here so quickly?" I asked

"I was walking to my car when I heard yelling, and the sound of cameras taking pictures. I ran over here stood in front of you and said 'hey back off, give her some space.' Then they left." He said.

"Well thank you. I didn't know what to do. I've never been in that situation. I really appreciate it." I said looking at him with a smile. Before I knew it are lips were up against each other. He moved his hands to my hips, while I moved my hands to the back of his neck. I pulled back and looked at the ground blushing. I looked at Ronaldo to see a surprise look on his face.

"Why are you so surprised?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to push me away. I guess not." He said. He grabbed me face gently and kissed my lips with more intensity. All I could feel were sparks going all through my body. All this time I thought Ronaldo was a douche.

He pulled away and said "Nos vemos esta noche mi amor." He walked to car and left. Did he really just call me love? I can't believe this. I got into my car and left.

Ronaldo's POV-

As I was walking to my car I heard yelling, and the sound of cameras taking pictures. I saw paparazzi surrounding Tori.

"Victoria is there a secret romance between you and Gareth Bale?" The paparazzi asked her.

"Umm...we..ug- she looked overwhelmed and scared so I stepped in.

"Hey back off and give her some space!" I said sternly. As those words left my mouth the paparazzi left.

"Thank you." She said as I turned around looking into her beautiful blueish-greenish eyes.

"No problem." I said.

"How did you get over here so quickly?" She asked.

"I was walking to my car when I heard yelling, and the sound of cameras taking pictures I ran over here stood in front of you and said 'hey back off, give her some space.' Then they left. I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Well thank you. I didn't know what to do. I've never been in that situation before. I really appreciate it." She said looking up at me with a smile. I started to lean in and so did she. Our lips came into touch and all I could feel were sparks. I moved my hands to her hips, while she moved her hands to the back of my neck playing with my hair. She pulled away looking at the ground blushing. Then she looked up at me. I was so surprised I thought she hated me.

"Why are you so surprise." She asked looking very confused.

"I thought you were going to push me away. I guess not." I said. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her with more intensity.

I pulled away and said "Nos vemos esta noche mi amor." as I walked to my car.

A/N um so what do you guys think?