Surprise Surprise!!!

Recap-

It's been two months since I woke up from my coma. I've been getting physical therapy so I can go back to soccer again. I miss practicing and playing everyday. It's my life, I can't stop. The doctor told me that I was healing slowly but surely. This guy who tells me that his name is Cristiano Ronaldo keeps seeing me everyday with flowers. He looks so familiar but every time my mind goes blank every time I see him or think about him.

I hear a knock on my door, I quickly run over and see who was there. I opened the door, to see Cristiano with Flowers.

"Olá." I said.

"Hi. How are you?"

"¿Estou bem, como você está?" (I'm good how are you?)

"I'm great, now that I'm with you. I brought you your favorite flowers."

"Oh ugh well thanks I guess." I said taking the flowers out of his hand and putting them on the table with the other flowers.

"Are you okay?"

"Umm, I don't want to sound rude, but why do you keep coming to see me and bring flowers every time you come and visit? I like that you bring flowers but I don't really know who you are, and have I a bunch of other flowers that will probably last me an entire year." I said.

"No it's ok. Umm well I'm your boyfriend and I meet you by playing on the same soccer team. Wait why don't I just show you what I mean." He said.

"Umm ok."

"But first go change into a shirt and shorts." I nodded my head in response and went up the stirs.

...

We pulled up into a stadium but I have no idea where we are. He opened the car door for me and lead me inside of the stadium.

"This is where we meet and where I fell in love with!" He said.

...

"Why don't we shot around?" Cristiano Ronaldo said.

"The doctor said I can't practice until I'm fully healed." I said looking at the ground.

"Oh right. Um my practice starts in ten minutes. So do you want to hang out for a little bit?" He said.

"Sure thing." I said he got a ball and walked to the goal and started to shoot but kept messing up. I shook my head and waited on the grass for ten minutes.

...

I heard noise coming from behind me while I was sitting on the grass watching Cristiano "shoot" goals.

"Hey Tori!" Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw a familiar face.

"Gareth?" I asked.

"You remember me." He asked surprised.

"Yes." I said standing up and running and giving him a huge hug.

"I've missed you so much!" He said as he pulled my legs around his waist.

I can't believe it. Tori remembers Bale but not me her boyfriend. After all we have been through. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Maybe I should give her some space she has been going through a lot. She doesn't remember her so me constantly visiting her and putting pressure on her will just cause her stress.