Chapter 19

This picture is of countries of where you guys live. COMMENT WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!! (Just say the country)

It's been two weeks since Tori has been in the hospital. I've been visiting her everyday, so has the team. I give her flowers every time I visit. The team has given her flowers also. Her parents have been there for her. I expressed my love to her but I doubt she heard me she's in a coma.

It's been very tuff without her, not being able to hear her laugh, the sound of her voice, or even seeing the way she does things. Like the away she plays soccer, the way she walks, and of course the way she acts around me. It just kills me to see her in this state, I just don't understand why someone would do this to her. She's an amazing, caring, funny, girl who should be loved with every part of your heart. I cry before I go to bed every night becuase I'm so use to having her in my bed. I just wish I could hold her in my arms, I miss her so much.

I was walking into the hospital while carry her favorite flowers (stephanotis.) I walked to room 235, inside I saw her dad asleep on one of the chairs. Her mom was looking out the window, I knocked on the door and she turned around. Mrs. Sanchez walked over, and gave me a big bear hug.

"Oh eu estou tão feliz que você está aqui! São flores favoritas aqueles do Tori?"

(I had to copy this from Google translate. Sorry if it's wrong, I don't know Portuguese.)

"Você é bem-vindo, eu faria qualquer coisa por ela. Sim, eles estão."

The room was filled with, gifts, flowers, ballons, cards, and fan mail. They came from all sorts of differnt people. Like, friends, family, the team, and fans. She loves getting fan mail. She's really amazing with her fans. I see her read man and send mail back to everyone. That's one thing I love about her.

I pulled a chair up to the bed and set the flowers on the nightstand that was next to her. I sat down and just looked at her. Tears fell from eyes as I picked up her cold, pale, lifeless hand.

"Tori I need you, please don't go. Please stay and live a long beautiful life with me. I love you too much for you to let go just yet, please Tori I need you."

A/N Hey guys, sorry this is a short update, but I'm updating tomorrow because I'm on spring break!