Chapter 18

Recap-

Tweet! The whistle blew. Signaling Bale to kick off. He passed the ball to Modric who dribbled the ball forward. I ran forward calling for the ball, he passed me the ball. I dribbled around the defender, I crossed him and kicked the ball to Ronaldo who was next to the goal. He tapped it right in the goal! I ran over to him after he scored the goal. We were cherring as he picked me up! I smirked at my ex and I could tell that made him very angry. When Cristiano put me down I felt a hard blow to my stomach and let me tell you it did not feel very good. I looked up and saw my ex smirking at me. Tears were flowing down my face like a waterfall. I could hardly breathe from the hard blow. I was on the ground, I tried to sit up but it just hurt too much. I looked up and everything was in slow motion. I saw Ronaldo pushing my ex away. People were by my side but I couldn't tell what they were saying. I was soon lifted of the ground and taken off the field.

...

She was in a deep sleep for three days

I don't know what's going to happen

I can't live without her

She's my everything

What would happen if she left

I love her too much to let her go

...

All I could see was white

But I could hear everything

I could hear people talking, and crying.

I can't move

I don't know where I am

But one time, I felt someone stroking my hair, and holding my hand. I knew who it was right when they started talking.

"I don't know how to start, because I'm afraid it might be the end of our good relationship or, if I'm lucky, it could be the realization of my dreams, which is for you to love me as I love you. I know you'll find it hard to believe me if I tell you how much you mean to me. I hardly understand what I feel for you, and don't know how these long, sleepless nights, thinking only of you can go on. I've never felt like this before. I don't know how to pour out my feelings for you now. I wanted to find the perfect words to make you reliaze how much I need you and love you, but words continue to elude me; what could they be? Something poetic? I'm sure it should be heartfelt and out of the ordinary. I'm afraid it's no use. Everytime I look at you, the words come out the same. I love you!"

"I love you too so much I can't even express it." I trired to say.

...

I love you all!!!!!!