twenty-six - 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

i woke up to the annoying ringtone of my alarm, meaning it was time to start getting ready. i checked the time, 4am, well damn that's early.

"mattia get up lazy, we have thirty minutes to get ready so hurry your ass up." i said, shaking mattia until he actually got up.

"it's too damn early." he says, rubbing his eyes, his hair covering the top half of his face.

"there's some coffee in the fridge, i'm going to drink atleast 2 by the time we leave." i say, i was exhausted, even though the both of us went to sleep earlier than usual, we weren't used to waking up at this hour.

"i'm going to take a shower real quick." i say, grabbing my clothes that i was going to change into.

"you should've token one yesterday night." he says as he looks for something to wear.

"i was too tired okay, you didn't take one either smelly ass." i say from the bathroom.

"i took one yesterday night right before bed, whatchu talking bout." he says as he enters the bathroom.

"is that why you were taking so long? i thought you just had the shits." i say, letting out a chuckle.

"you're dumb." he says.

as i'm about to brush my teeth, i hear water dripping in the toilet. i looked back to see mattia peeing, i quickly turn back in shock.

"MATTIA YOU NASTY." i say as i quickly exit the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth.

"hey i had to pee, man got to do his business." he says as he exits the bathroom putting his hands up in defense with a smirk on his face.

"you didn't even wash your hands disgustang." i say, you couldn't even understand what i was saying due to the toothbrush in my mouth.

"what was that? couldn't hear you." he says, turning back from his bag and giving me another smirk.

"whatever." i say as i resume brushing my teeth.

i lock the door so i could take a shower, as i was about to undress i hear a knock on the door. i open the door slightly,

"can i join?" mattia says jokingly.

"you're so dumb." i say, letting out a laugh. i lock the door once again and hop in the shower.

it took the both of us about twenty minutes before we were ready to go. luckily we had to be there at 6 and it was currently 5 which meant there was no rush in getting to the airport.

we both looked bummy as hell, sweats and a thrasher hoodie. i was wearing ugg's and he had his air forces on which he oh so takes cares of.

we went downstairs, trying not to make noise so we didn't wake up my parents or sister. i didn't even hear her getting home last night but her doors closed so i guess she's in there.

mattia grabbed half of the coffee drinks and i grabbed the other half, we had to stop by ale's house to pick him up but it wasn't a big deal considering he lived less than 5 minutes away from my place.