twenty-two- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

it was the next day, the day alvaro would be leaving was coming closer and closer. ( i forgot what day i said he would be leaving but he's gonna leave on saturday k.) everyone didn't want to reminded, yeah we would still see him but we just won't have him around like always. roshaun would also be leaving with him, making it even harder for the rest of us.

alvaro didn't want to move, he was going to be leaving his friends and his school. he didn't want to go to a new school where most of students there would recognize him as that one tik tok boy. he knew most would just want to be his friends to either get at one of the boys or get the clout.

roshaun and alvaro would be going to the same school, making it a little easier for the both of them to adjust to the new school. i could tell mattia didn't want alvaro to leave, no one did. he rarely showed his emotions usually covering them up with jokes but he wasn't doing that this time.

we talked about how our friendship will never break apart no matter where we go. we had already planned for some dates to fly over to florida, including winter break.

my parents aren't that strict about what i do, mostly because they're not around. currently, they're at the house but leave for yet another business trip by the end of this week. it was wednesday, meaning we had 2 days to spare with them. they wanted to go out for dinner, we don't normally eat out. my parents always get business calls which distracts them from talking to us. their work has changed our family, before they used to work at this place we were the " perfect" family. there was no secrets in this family, we told each other everything. we had a bunch of time to spend together and me and my mom were closer than ever.

but when they got this offer, that's all they've been focused on. i rarely talk to the both of them anymore, yes they're super supportive parents but i miss having them always there for me and always having a shoulder for me to lean on. i started taking care of audrey at a young age, when i was a 6th grader. since then i've been her mom you could say, i've taught her mostly everything she knows now. its hard setting an example for her when i'm still going everything.

this took over me the whole morning, making me late out to the car.

"now look who's late." audrey says, leaning on my car.

"this is my first time, i wouldn't be talking if i was you." i said, smirking while opening the drivers door.

we arrived at school, i was already tired of all this. we had finals coming up which i hated since they're literally stupid and useless. like yeah let's put all the information from a semester in one test and make students take multiple tests in the same week, so smart.

my life is currently a mess, finals are coming up, i'm having issues with my parents and i don't even know what's happening with mattia.

the both of us were clueless as to where our relationship is heading. whether if were ready to start again, or the both of us still need time. speaking of mattia, i got a text regarding jinx

𝘁𝗶𝗮' 🤍
𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋, 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝗎.

𝘀𝗮𝘃 🤍
𝗈𝗄? 𝗐𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗇

is he okay? i thought. i was lowkey scared, i hate when he says " i got something to tell you." that shit makes my heart drop all the time. his locker wasn't far from the entrance, taking me about a minute or so to get there.

as i walk around the corner, i spot him leaning on his locker. looking down at his phone but shortly looking up, spotting me.

"what's up?" i say, walking closer to him.

he grabs my wrist and pulls me into the janitors closet right next to his locker. oh hell no, i know what's about to go down, this always happens in movies.

"sorry but i cant wait no more, i miss you. i tried to wait longer bu-." i stopped his sentence by connecting my lips to his. fireworks exploded in my stomach, as if we were the only ones in the world. well we kind of were since we're in the closet.

it quickly got heated, the both of us realizing how much we missed each other. his arms snaking around my waist, pulling me closer than i already was to him. i pulled away before it went deeper, knowing the both of us would let it happen.

we gasped for air, trying to catch our breath. we looked into each other's eyes, a smile forming on our faces.

"wow, i forgot how good you were at kissing." he said, smirking at me.

i looked down and smiled,

"so are we back?" i said, looking back up at him.

"it's up to you, if you're ready to do this so am i." he said.

"i'm ready." i said, connecting his hand with mine.

"let's get out of here before people realize we're in here." i say, pulling the door open, still both of our hands connected.

as we exited, many saw us and stared. well shit, here comes the rumors.

A/N:
IM BACK BBS, i passed all my finals except math but that's ok i have a C so i'm still passing (: BUT THANK YOU GUYS FOR 32K READS WHATTT also this is cringy i know 🥺 i don't know how to write but you guys enjoy it so i'm gonna keep on doing it. i hope you guys had a great day, i'm on winter break so more chapters coming ur wayyyy.