twenty-four- 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

it was the friday before alvaro and roshaun were going to leave, his last day here at this school. this time, it hit everyone, reality hit us, that we won't be seeing alvaro and roshaun everyday like we're so used to. during the week we tried to spend as much time with the both of them, trying to do everything we wanted to do.

all week, we got pretty restless nights. coming home at 1am in the morning on a school night isn't a very bright idea to say the least.

me and kairi were just hanging out in our first period, today was kind of just an off day, we didn't have work to complete so we basically just had a free period. kairi was going through his memories to find any pictures with alvaro or roshaun that he would later post on social media as a goodbye to the two.

i was gonna miss having them around here all the time, all the little jokes that alvaro would make and the countless laughs roshaun gave all of us.

alvaro hated everything about moving, having to become friends with new people, new school, new house. at passaic, everyone minded their business, rarely anyone calling out the boys about their following on either tiktok or instagram.

he didn't know if his new school was like here, if everyone would recognize him as " that kid from tiktok". he was worried about getting used by people just to get closer to the boys or rub it off someway on social media. it was going to be hard for the both of them to find friends that truly just wanted to build a friendship and not use them as clout grabbers.

i knew how alvaro felt, moving isn't easy. coming from someone who's moved for 5 years straight, it's always gonna be hard. making new friends isn't easy, especially finding ones that you really can connect with. crazy to think that within the first week of moving here, i met the most supportive group you could get. i just hoped alvaro could find people that have the same energy as the whole group.

the bell had rang for our next period where alvaro and mattia would be with us. our supporters were already aware of his moving, all of them dreading this day. no one wanted the group to split apart, not knowing if our bonds will break or fall off. we promised that no matter what, we'll always be there for each other.

mattia and alvaro walked through the entrance of the class. i looked up, noticing the difference in alvaros mood. the mood dropping as he sat down in his seat.

"i still can't believe i'm actually moving." alvaro says, his hands in his pockets, looking around at the classroom.

"trust me no one can, i'm gonna miss you alvarito." mattia says, ruffling his hair around.

the rest of the class was spent with us looking at all of our photos together, many that we couldn't explain.

"oh my gosh is that you alvaro?" i say, chuckling at a picture of younger alvaro with his soccer jersey.

pls tell me u guys have seen that 😭

"look i was a chubby kid okay." he says, smiling at the embrassing picture.

alvaro gave our teacher the last of all his work, and everything he needed to turn in for the class. we walked outside of the class, alvaro separating his way to the opposite end of the hallway. we waved bye as we walked to our class the other way, we still had lunch with him so that would be our last time with him during school.

the remaining classes went by quick, always on the days we don't want them to. it was time for lunch, where we knew some tears would be spilled.

everyone was at our table, alvaro already with some tears in his eyes, roshaun not so much.

"chill bro, we're still gonna see all of them." roshaun says to alvaro.

"i know but i'm gonna miss this school, i wanted to graduate with all of you, spend the rest of my high school years here." alvaro says, looking down at his shoes.

mattia changed the subject, filming some videos with the two. we would be going to the airport with them, where we would be saying our actual goodbyes. now that's where we're gonna have tears running down.

alvaro said bye to some of his other friends as the end of lunch approached. he still had to say bye to the soccer team, which was gonna hurt him the most to do. he had built a bond with the whole team, varsity and jv both included. yet another thing he would have to start over with.

the bell had rang for the last period of the day. alvaro waving bye to the group and heading off to the class as the rest did the same.

"we're gonna go to kai's place later on, i'll text you when i'm leaving the house." mattia says, i only liked going to his house because of maiya to be honest.

"mkay, what time are we leaving to the airport tomorrow?" i said.

"probably around 4, their flight leaves at 6 but they have to go through security and all that shit." he said, my face dropping as he stated that we would be leaving at 4 in the moRning.

"imma need to stop at the store real quick before going to kairis because imma need to stack up on coffee." i said, checking the time on my phone.

"coffee is disgusting, i don't know how you drink that stuff." he said, making a disgusted face.

"you downed my whole cup of coffee last time and still wanted more bruh." i said, rolling my eyes at him.

"wait that was coffee? i thought that was tea or some shit." he said.

"you're actually dumb, let's get to class before you make me late once again." i said, grabbing his hand.

as we walked down the halls, hand in hand, i saw mattias eyes look up at me from the corner of my own eyes. i looked over at him, instantly a smile growing on my face.

man this boy has me wrapped around his finger.

A/N: HI GUYSS , sorry for the inactiveness once again. hope you guys had a great christmas and got everything you wanted if you asked for anything. thank you guys for everything! also all the comments you guys leave make me so happy :(( thank u guys for supporting this book! to think that this book is almost at 50K reads is so insane. it's 1am so i should probably get some sleep but i'm probably not gonna because i'm on break 😗 but yeah gn guys ilygsm <3