twenty-five - 𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

it was the night before alvaro and roshaun would be leaving jersey. we were all currently at kai's house, just talking about how everything's going to change without them here.

"no matter what, we're always gonna be there for each other ight?" mattia says, pulling alvaro and roshaun into a hug, finally showing his soft side.

"i'm going to miss you guys so much." alvaro says, making everyone realize that in the next 48 hours they'll be in their new house away in florida.

we were already looking to see when we could go and visit them, the flights were as expensive as they usually would be considering no one really travels during this time. alvaro was giving out dates we could go visit, each of us looking up a flight for those dates. mattia and kairi had found some cheap ones during winter break which we would take into consideration but for now we wanted to hang for the little while we had together before we had to head back to our own places and get some sleep for the following morning.

everyone wasn't looking forward to waking up really early to go say their final goodbyes at the airport, but they knew it would be fucked up if they didn't.

as hours went by, we all decided it was time to go so we had time to rest up.

"see you guys tomorrow." kairi says, walking us out of the door.

mattia was staying over at my place, it was a friday and the both of us didn't have anything going on saturday besides morning time. our parents were already used to us staying over each other's houses, we had to go through the "talk" where mattia couldn't keep a serious face of course. yeah never happening again.

the both of us entered my car, mattia offering to drive. this is like once in a lifetime that he actually wants to drive, i don't know why he doesn't like to.

we arrived to my house, exiting the car and entering my house. as we walked in, my parents were sitting down on the couch watching some christmas movie.

"hey guys, there's some hot chocolate on the counter if you guys want any." my dad says, pointing towards the counter with all the hot chocolate mess.

mattia went straight for the cup and started making himself a cup, i decided to decline knowing that if i do it'll make my stomach hurt like a bitch.

i went over to the couch and slumped up against my parents.

"is audrey home?" i asked, now her boyfriend brings her home, did i mention BOYfriend.

"no, she went out to the mall just a while ago. she went with that boy she's been hanging around with lately." my mom said, she didn't like the boy for some reason. i haven't really talked to him but as long as he treats her right then i have no problem with him.

"what you guys watching?" mattia says as he scoots up against me with his hot chocolate in hand.

"it's christmas with the kranks!" my dad says, every year they watch this movie, i'm already tired of it but it wouldn't hurt to stay with them for a while.

mattias attention was stuck on the tv screen, normally he gets distracted by other things during a movie but THIS is the movie he decides to like?

as the movie played, my eyes started getting heavier and heavier. i snuggled up against mattia, making sure i don't spill his drink and slowly close my eyes. it was barely 8 which is early for me to be this tired but i guess i'll get a good nights sleep.

"sav! sav! wake up." the sound slowly gets louder as my eyes open. i wake up to see mattia shaking me to get up,

"get up mi amor, we have to get up early tomorrow." he says, helping me get up.

i groan, "we can just sleep down here, i don't want to walk."

"i'll carry you if i have to, get your ass up." he says, struggling to get my body to stand up.

"goodnight." i said, closing my eyes once again.

as my eyes closed, i felt a pair of arms grab my waist and suddenly i was over mattias shoulders.

"mattia you bitch i was comfy there." i said, trying to hold back my laughs.

"yeah yeah whatever, hey you didn't notice that i learned how to say mi amor. fake." he says, putting me down as we got to my room door.

"i was going to but too tired." i said, rubbing my eyes.

"go get some sleep loser, i'm going go change real quick." he says as he grabs his backpack with all his belongings.

i make my way to my bed as he makes his way to the bathroom connected to my bedroom. i grab some pair of pajama shorts and a random shirt and quickly change into that. immediately crawling into my bed after i was done, i always had the wall side since mattia supposedly "claimed" the other side.

i was already half way asleep when mattia was done changing.

"goodnight baby." he said as he kissed the tip of my nose, i smiled.

"goodnight tia'." i said as he turned off the led lights that lit up my room.

we pulled the covers of ourselves and the both of us were out.

A/N: HIII HAPPY NEW YEARS ❤️❤️ sorry i'm late but i've been busy with family and some other stuff. but hey i'm pulling an all-nighter to finish up some chapters it's currently 4am and i haven't gotten any sleep but i'm not even tired so i'm chilling. also i've been reading some mattia books and noticed how bad i SUCK at writing. ALSO TY GUYS FOR 50K READS WOW THATS SO CRAZY, also thank you for making this book #5 on the mattia tag 🥺🥺 u guys have my whole heart more parts coming ur way <3
also would y'all be here for either a kairi or alvaro book too 👀 i want to do more theyre so fun to write 💀