Bonding with demons

Your p.o.v

I woke up at 10am in the softest fluffiest bed I have ever slept in. I yawned looking around the room with lavender walls with a lavender canopy that looked similar to this.

 I yawned looking around the room with lavender walls with a lavender canopy that looked similar to this

"I-wow" I muttered looking at the beauty of the room. I spotted a note with fancy handwriting at the foot of my bed. I picked it up with care and started reading.

"Good morning my dear,
I have gone to finish up a podcast but I should be back around seven.
Don't be shy, go converse with the others downstairs,
They are very excited to meet you.
If you're hungry ask nifty to make you something.
I'll see you soon.
-Alastor

I put the note on the nightstand next to my desk. I waddled over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After exiting the bathroom I jumped on the stair railing and slid down, which is something Alastor wouldn't agree with at all. I walked into the living room. Upon entering I saw a a spider demon and cyclops siting on a couch. A demon with rosy cheeks was sitting in front of them, sketching on a sketch pad along with a moth demon beside her. There was also a cat demon watching from the bar area.

"Good morning" I said in groggy voice. Everyone turned there heads towards me. The demon with rosy cheeks jumped up and walked over to me. ,

"Good morning n/n."she said in a cheery voice
"How do you know m-"
"My name is Charlie, the one with two pairs of arms is angel, the girl with one eye is nifty, the one with an x over her eye is vaggie and the one that looks like cat in the hat is husker." I giggled at the last one. "Hey I have a great idea for a bonding activity! Charlie exclaimed throwing her hands in the air. "What's that ?" I asked confused.
"Let's play jenga!"she exclaimed once more causing a rush of excitement through my veins.
"Yes!" I yelped and jumped in the air flapping my wings.

"Jena-waaa?" Everyone apart from vaggie and Charlie questioned. After explaining the rules,
Everyone looked excited and competitive at the same time.
"Let the games begin!" I exclaimed while hovering in the air.
Angel was the first to pull a wooden bock tower.the building remained unmoved. "Seen what did I tell ya easy peasy." Angel said with crossed arms.
Next was my turn. I walked over to the tower confidently. Pulling a block from the foundation causing it to wobble.
I let out a demented laugh, knowing the game wouldn't last long.
Husk was next.
He pulled a random block without care causing the building to collapse.
"Why would you pick that one! It was clearly gonna fall." Vaggie said with a face palm.
"It was stupid and boring so I ended it." I husk said with a growl.
Charlie intervened before things got bloody.
"All right game time is over, how about we watch Bambi!" I Charlie squealed.
"Why?" Husk asked earning a glare from vaggie.
"I like that idea." I cut in ignoring husk.
Charlie smiled and grabbed the remote and pointed it towards the television.

We were half way through the movie. Alastor decided to come back a little earlier than expected, so he had been watching the movie with them for about ten minutes.
"Aw look they found grass." I cooed with I smile.
" wait, what's happening why does the music sound like that?" Angel, questioned.
My palms started to get sweaty.
*bang*
"What the fuck? DID THEY JUST KILL HIS MOM!" Angel screamed in terror.
There was a long pause,which I broke when I sniffled.
" hey kid you okay?"
Husk asked. Sounding concerned for the first time Since I met him.
"No."
"Then why are you laughing?"
" because laughing is the only thing that's stopping me from blasting the television into smithereens." I said with a smile, my eyes were glowing white and there was blue fire from my palms.
"There,there." Alastor said petting the back of my deer ears with care.
"Hey look on the bright side I now have my own nickname for you." Angel said with a smirk.
"What's that?" I said now calmed down completely.
"Bambi."

Words:720

Hey guys thanks for reading☺️
What do you guys what to see more of in this book?
Alastor being a dad or more bonding with angel or the
Other demons?
I'll see you guys in the next chapter
Bye :)

                 Your optimistic author
                              - Crier