Prologue

On a planet named Flora lies a mother and her newborn baby girl starting a new chapter of their lives.

"Well Miss Thorn here are the keys to you brand new home. I hope you love it here", said the women with blonde hair and a large sunflower on her head. Miss Thorn, a young women with long purple hair and a lilac on her head took the keys and casually smiled saying, "Thank you but you can just call me Lola".

"By the way your little sister is just the cutest baby I've ever seen", the blonde women cooed looking at the baby with pink short hair and a pink unbloomed rose on her head in the arms of Lola."Sister? Oh no shes my daughter" Lola said correcting the women."Daughter! Aren't you only eighteen!" The women said with a surprised expression on her face."Yeah I know, but I can handle her just fine don't worry!" Lola said nonchalantly. "Well alright if you say so, good luck!" the blonde women said bidding Lola a goodbye.

With that Lola walked into her new home with her baby girl locked in her arms. Lola unlocked the door and walked in looking inside the two story house with plain white walls."Man I have tons of boxes to get inside", Lola said complaining.

(A few hours passed after trying to get settled in)

"Finally Im done!" Lola said looking beat. Lola sighed, "Now I just need to do two more things."

Lola looked at a paper in her hand but it wasn't any old paper,  it was a wanted poster. The poster showed a person wanted on many planets and galaxys for their crimes... at the botton was a reward of one million gold coins."This will last me a lifetime" Lola stated. "Just one last bounty before I retire forever".

"But before I do that" she said looking at her baby, "You need to go to bed" she said playfully grabbing her and lifting the baby girl in her arms. The baby girl laughed with her mother while going upstairs. Soon she was put into her crib with Lola tucking her in with her pink blanket.

"Sweetie I promise I'll be the most funnest mom in the galaxy! We'll have ice cream for breakfast, stay up past bedtime and most of all I'll protect you from this cruel world" she said lovingly to her daughter watching her in her crib."I can be the greatest parent I especially don't need" she paused for a moment before uttering the word "HIM" in discust.

Before she left Lola realised something "Flarp I've been so busy with dumb adult stuff I forgot to name you" she said hitting herself in the head. Lola sighed, welp I have to name you something" she said gazing at her baby sleeping. Lola was thinking for a moment before a name popped into her head "Oh I know the perfect name, I'll name you..."

"Rosie"

A/N : Lola and Rosie are a flower humanoid species including everyone else on their homeplanet . Also thank you for reading and please comment if you think there's something I should fix, thank you

I'll also show a picture of Rosie and Lola in the next chapter