The Eye Patch

RING!

RING!

RING!

After many minutes of his phone alarm ringing Rocky finally reached over to the nightstand to where it was to stop it. Rocky made a loud yawn as he sat up on his bed stretching. Rocky then looked at the other side of the bed expecting someone to be next to him, but sadly as always there wasn't. Rocky sighed "She's not coming back Rocky especially after what you did to her" he scolded himself.

He remembered her fondly they we're like two peas in a pod traveling around in his ship and causing mishift when they were just teenagers. He loved her but he screwed it up. Let's just say he didn't want to have a baby and told her to get rid of it. She didn't take it too lightly and left right there. When she left Rocky searched for her everywhere but to no avail. Well that was years ago and he still had no idea where she was or if she had the baby.

Rocky not wanting to think about what he considered the worst mistake he ever made got off of his bed and got ready fixing his red hair with a rose on it making it look sharp and pointy. Next he put on his ripped up black shirt and jeans includung his red boots. Finally he put on his eye patch with a red R on it. Rocky then looked at the mirror admiring himself "Man do I look tough". After admiring himself for a couple of more seconds he went into the control room of his ship sitting down on a seat and taking the steering wheel before taking off. Recently he had just given up bounty hunting but it caused some issues for but the main issue was his ship.

Rocky had this ship since he was a teenager but now it was starting to break down and since money was tight he couldn't afford to fix it. As Rocky was flying in his ship lights started blaring warning him that his ship was going to break. "Grop! Gotta find a planet! Gotta find a planet" Rocky did not want to be tapped in the middle of space alone, well thankfully he found one lone planet nearby. Rocky immediately steered his ship towards it in a hurry as his ship was slowly shutting down. Rocky was close to the planet when he begged  "Come in baby were almost there". Unfortunately for him the ship shut down and started to crash into the ground activating the air bags and making many things fall over.

Rocky groaned in pain but managed to get out of it unscaved in the accident. Rocky slowly got out of his seat and looked around his ship. Many things fell and broke but there were a few things that could be salvaged. Still most of it was broken "Flarp!" Rocky yelled "This is going to be such a pain in my butt to clean" Rocky complained. Rocky got out of his ship and looked around, the entire planet was deserted there was nothing. Rocky went to the ship's engine to inspect it and attempted to fix it. When he opened it up smoke came out making him wave it away coughing before getting to work.

Rocky had no idea what he was doing he didn't even know the basics of repairing a ship. After many minutes Rocky gave up in frustration punching the ship. "If only she was here...she'd know exactly what to do" Rocky stated. Rocky then started kicking and punching the ship scolding himself as memories of the past started flooding in "Grop I'm such an idiot! It's all my fault!", just then a heard a voice say "Howdy!".  Rocky stopped what he was doing and turned around and saw three people infront of him. The man who said howdy was an orange star nomad with a hat on, the other was a zbornack. What surprised Rocky the most was a little girl who was a florian just like him with a rose just like his but pink. Rocky inspected the girl and she looked oddly familar, he was certain that he'd never met her before but she looked like someone he met before. Rocky was cut off from his thoughts when the man continued "Howdy folks call me Wander" he said running up to Rocky shaking his hand furiously.

"Hey...I'm Rocky, so who are your other friends behind you?" Rocky asked. Wander let go of his hand motioned towards the zbornack "This my best friend Sylvia!" Sylvia waved at him and said "Sup". Wander then motioned towards the girl with the pink rose and continued "And this cutie patootie is Rosie!" Rosie then waved back saying "Hi there!". Rocky waved at the two before Wander continued "Me and my buddies saw you crash your ship and wanted to help you". Rocky looked at him skeptically, Rocky traveled the galaxy long enough to know the good the bad and the ugly of it. Despite his suspicions he still needed help with his ship. "Yeah I could use some help my ship's broken" Rocky stated motioning towards his ships enigine.