The Prisoner Pt.2

" WHAT ARE YOU FOOLS DOING?! GRAB HIM!" Peepers yelled pointing at the two. Rosie in a panic grabbed  Wander pulling him out of the way. Rosie noticed a Watchdog with a green pie on his tray and decided she had nothing to lose grabbed it and threw it directly in Peepers eye. Rosie laughed at the sight and grabbed more food alongside Wander. Rosie and Wander smiled at eachother before yelling "FOOD FIIIIGHT!". The watchdogs joined in throwing food at eachother, Rosie wanting to humiliate  Peepers further grabbed hot sauce, a lemon, and pepper and threw them aiming for his eye.

Rosie smirked when she heard Peepers scream in agony at them pain. 'Serves him right for bring so evil' Rosie thought to herself as she saw the watchdogs follow her lead and pelt their food at him. Rosie took this as the perfect opportunity to escape and grabbed Wanders hand running away.

Rosie and Wander ran towards the map and Rosie stopped examiming it. "Where is it? Ahah there it is!" Rosie pointed at the marker showing Hater's room "If Haters anywhere it's gotta be there". Rosie quickly memorized the map leading to his room before running to find it dragging Wander who was talking about giving Hater a big hug when he sees him.

Rosie and Wander finally made it to Hater's room after going through five diffrent doors. FIVE! To much in Rosie's eyes. When they opened the Rosie immedetly scanned the room for any signs of Hater while Wander ran towards the water bed laying on it.

Unfortunately there was no Hater much to Rosie's dissapointment and frustration. As a result Rosie kicked an empty soda can that was on the ground and started angrily muttering to herself "Ugh the one time I want him around he isn't here!". Wander seeing Rosies frustration distracted her by saying "Rosie you gotta lay on this bed it's absolutely comfortable" Rosie walked towards the bed and layed down. Despite the bed being comfortable Rosie was still frustrated.

Wander frowned but his face lit up with an idea. Wander stood up on the bed and gentley started jumping, Rosie still laying down looked up at Wander in confusion and asked "What are you doing?" Wander looked down and replied "I'm jumping on tge bed, care to join me?". Wander offered a hand to Rosie waiting for her to take it. Rosie looked at his hand hesitantly before she thought 'Flarp it' and took it.

Wander smiled and lifted Rosie up on her feet surprising her a bit. "You know what we need some music" Wander suggested getting off the bed turning in a boombox. The boombox then played some rock music making Rosie beam "Wow Hater has great taste in music!" Rosie started jumping up in down the water bed alongside the music. Wander ran towards the bed and started jumping with her saying "I know right!". Rosie started laughing hysterically she was having the time of her life it reminded her if home when she'd do this with her mom. Wander grabbed three remotes from the nightstand pressing a buttons. Rosie was too distracted to noticed until she heard Peepers annoying voice yelling running towards the water bed destroying it. Wander fell gracefully landing on his feet catching Rosie in his arms Rosie looked up and Wander "Thanks Wander I thought I was going to die" Wander simply set her down on the ground. A momment later fell down on the ground too when a remote fell into Wanders hand.

Rosie heard Peepers say something but didn't hear it when Wander grabbed her hand and ran away. Rosie was grateful that Wander finally took some initiative to save them from the Optic Nerd. Rosie thought they were in the clear until Peepers cornered them with a gun. Rosie was about to punch him until he started to charge the gun pointing it at Wander. "If I see you move one inch the orange haired freak gets it! Got it you pink haired brat!" Rosie obeyed Peepers threat and stood still. Peepers then turned to Wander and said "Ha! I have ya now, ya hyperactive wandering weirdo! Now, just stay still".

Wander looked at the red lazer and reached for it like a cat much to Rosie's and Peepers surprise. Peepers realising the advantage he had against Wander turned to Rosie and said "You, follow me". Rosie complied and followed Peepers while he lured Wander with the lazer.

Eventually they were lead to a jail cell and locked in. Rosie looked at Peepers annoyed as he celebrated his victory until she saw Sylvia. Rosie stayed quiet as Peepers said "did it! I captured then! Again! Easy as –" Peepers was cut off when Sylvia punched him in the eye. Rosie laughed when Sylvia said "Geez, for a guy with an eyeball for a head, how could you not see that coming?". Rosie smiled at the sight of Sylvia and said "Good one Syl".

Peepers landed on the remote making a timer go off , Rosie quickly put two and two together realising that was the ships self destruct button. Sylvia quickly took action and pryed the cell open. Rosie and Wander immediately tacked Sylvia in a hug saying at the same time "Sylvia! Sylvia, I am so glad you're here! Listen, this ship is AMAZING!".

Sylvia responded with "Not for long! Sylvia grabbed the two putting them on her saddle and started running at her top speed. Wander then yelled to Peepers "See ya, Mr. Peepers! Thanks for the tour!" Rosie turned to Peepers smugly and said in a condescending tone "Yeah! See ya later mister Peepers".

As they were running out of the ship Rosie realised that she didn't get to see Hater like she wanted too. Wander noticing this put a hand on her shoulder and said "Don't worry Rosie there's always next time". Rosie sadly smiled and said...

"Hopefully that next time comes soon"

A/N: Thanks for reading, if you liked it please like this chapter I would  really appreciate it and it helps motivate me to keep me writing.