THANK YOU

Dear all,

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for coming on this journey with me, sticking along, and supporting me throughout this book. I know there aren't many people who read this, but I thank each and everyone who did, and I really do hope you enjoyed it or at least got something out of it, even if the story is depressing and ends on a sad note. All of your support, whether it comes from voting, commenting, or simply reading, means the absolute world to me, especially as a smaller, not very popular account on Wattpad. I've been writing for almost two years on Wattpad, and though none of my books have blown up or anything, it's still so rewarding when readers like you simply comment or vote, and those are the things that have kept me going for so long.

This format and type of book was such a new challenge for me, given that I've been used to writing long, fleshed-out novels, but writing this story was very refreshing for me in that the chapters and whole story is quite short, and the writing style of letters is unfamiliar for me. As well, the emotions and issues that Wonwoo and Jun face are unlike anything I've experienced in my life, so it was very hard to fairly represent these heavy, very personal emotions and topics in a way that was appropriate and not abrasive or disrespectful, so I really hope that I did these characters justice.

That being said, I know the topics and feelings covered in these books are really very hard, sad, and heavy to talk about, so please, if I did get anything wrong or it was disrespectful or offensive in any way, please let me know so I can fix it. Also, please know that if you are experiencing any of these thoughts or situations that are highlighted in the book, there are so many resources you can find for help, and don't be afraid to reach out to me, and hopefully, I can guide to the right resources and assist you in any way you need. Your mental health is precious, even to a stranger like me, so please know that there are so many people ready and more than willing to let you reach out, connect with, and ask advice from.

If you have any questions for me, please ask, and I'd love to answer them. In addition, I love to read all of your comments and thoughts, and I almost always answer and would love to chat and talk with you. Also, if you did enjoy this story, please know that I have so many things coming up for this account this year, so, please stick around with me to see more. I stan many groups in addition to Seventeen, and I already have Taoris (EXO/C-pop), Johnten (NCT), and NCT Dream stories published, as well as a Seventeen book filled with random opinions, thoughts, analyses, and shitposts if you're interested in learning more about me and my experience as a Carat (I'm also going to Ode to You quite soon and plan on writing a review of the concert in that book, if you're interested).

But more excitingly,  I have a few more planned books coming soon, including a Jikook (BTS) fanfic, and hopefully, sometime in the Spring, I'll start writing and posting a Seoksoo (SVT) book, as well as a Johnjae (NCT) book. I'd love to see you all stick around, but even if you don't, I want to thank you again for giving this book a chance. It means the world to me. :)

~Much love, and see you really soon<3~