Chapter 3

So I didn't mean for Cam to get in trouble, but I saw the principal as soon as I gave Cam the note. It was too late to warn him so I just let the principal take him out to the office.

No sooner did he disappear did Bethany or as we call her Beth scurries into the room. Her notebooks were loosing pages while her pen refuses to stay behind her ear. She is another pretty blond with green eyes, which if one looks closely she can see small silver flecks in her eyes.

Beth sits down in the spot that Cam had vacated. "So what did I miss?"

€££€

Cam's POV

I'm in huge trouble. Elle doesn't have a cellphone, what girl doesn't have a cellphone?

Principal B opens the glass door to his office and with a sweeping hand gestures me into his office. "So Mr. Skye just why were you busy passing notes to a classmate instead of focusing on class notes.

I saunter over to his desk and lean against the edge with my hip casually shoving my hands deep into my pockets. Shrugging I survey the fish bowl I mean office. Obviously the principal has no class with strange arts and clasahing furniture. Who has orange and blue chairs together? Or even magazines with naked girls? Not like I'm going to judge or anything, but shouldn't he be putting these magazines in a safe at home? It would be a shame if someone stole one of them. Hey maybe I can get the Thief to steal one for me?

"Now Mr. Skye-" Principal B breaks off at the sound of a tentative knock. Wouldn't you know the Thief does care. "Yes Miss Glass?"

While she distracts the principal with lies about how it was all her fault with the notes. She's so cute when she lies playing with her hair while her cheeks go shades of pink. Right stealing the magazine. I grab the second one on the pile and slip it into my jacket just as the principal turns around.

"Detention for both of you garbage duty until the end of the week."

"But-"

"No buts."

Well good thing it's Friday.

"Starting tomorrow."

Elle tentatively raises her hand. The principal nods for her to speak. She licks her lips in a way that makes me just want to...

"Tomorrow is Saturday."

€££€

Elle's POV

Principal Bristol pauses as it clues into him that today was the end of the week. He straightens his shoulders and adjusts his tie, which looks like it's already choking the life out of him. "Well then, two hours after school you two are going to meet me in the front. Dismissed."

I want to protest but Cam slings an arm over my shoulder and drags me away from the office. As soon as we were clear I shrug him off. "What was that for? Am I that influential you had to steal something from the principal? Rule number one of thievery don't let anybody see you."

He grins and my heart beats into overdrive. "Are you going to teach me how to steal sweetheart? In fact, you're lucky you arrived when you did as I was going to make you steal it for me."

I feel my hands dig into my hips. "Steal what?"

His grin would be better suited on the Mad Hatter in Alice and Wonderland. Something slides out of his jacket and lands on the floor next to my feet.

"Shoot." He fumbles as he tries to scoop up the magazine with a naked blond girl sitting sidesaddle on a...oh my gosh is that a pony? Gross.

He hides it in his jacket. "You were not supposed to see that. Just don't tell anyone because there are hundreds of these on the principal's desk and sad thing is I picked up the most tamest one. Well little thief looks like you're going to have to steal one for me anyways."

I sigh. "You know there's a way to get one without stealing, but you're going to have to go on a hand shake."

He bows with one hand sweeping behind him only to look up and I swear the devil was in his eyes. "Whatever you say milady. Hand shake."

€££€

Cam's POV

We saunter over to Principal B's office and Elle is flipping through the magazine. She's really attractive scrunching up her nose when she doesn't like what she sees.

"How does a person name...?"

She was interrupted by Principal B tearing the magazine from her hands. "I'll confiscate that thank you very much Miss Glass. Now go off to class."

"But it has your name on it so how can you confiscate it?"

I couldn't help, but laugh until he turns his face to me. "Now what detention should we give you?"

Author's note: guys I can't come up with a punishment otherwise this would be way longer. Any suggestions? Girl in picture is what I picture Theresa looking like:)